JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
He is a bigger idiot then we all thought, and this proves it!
Denying any wrongdoing shows how disconnected with reality he actually is!

Guns don't just go off jack arse, and YES you DID pull that Phucking Trigger!
It's ALMOST like he made sure that there weren't ANY cameras rolling or at least ANY film of him doing whatever TF he was doing before he did the interview and made that claim.

No, l don't suppose he'd want that footage showing up on the "DVD Extras" blooper disc, would he.

To be fair, most of us don't really know what it is like to recklessly kill someone.
Very true. Closest I have ever been was the BIL of a good friend who shot and killed his BEST friend (negligently) while camping.

I do not know this person however my friend (and co-worker) talked to me about it at length and kept me up to date on the legal issues, her sister & family members emotions about it - and because of this I got a pretty good overview of the entire experience through a family members 'eyes'.

Baldwin said in an interview (first one since "the incident") that he didn't pull the trigger.
I don't think he went as far as to say the gun "just went off", but it sounds like that's the road he's heading down.
If the DA buys this, he will be the greatest actor of all time.

• Actor Alec Baldwin said he did not pull the trigger of a gun before a live bullet struck and killed a cinematographer on the set of "Rust," according to an excerpt of an "ABC News" interview released Wednesday.
  • The actor said in the interview that he does not know how a live bullet ended up on the set of the Western movie.
This is pure idiocy.

AB is now 'mincing' words and is OBVIOUSLY being 'coached' on this. I would like to hear what he means exactly by 'does not know how a live bullet enden up on the set' - I'll bet he doesn't have an answer yet but when he does have one it'll be a doozy for sure!

You watch - I'll bet a bottle of anyone's favorite someone will come up with a 'stray round' explanation for it - and while essentially less possible than winning the lottery or getting dealt a Royal Flush on the first five there will be no way to prove it and it will 'go down' as the accepted explanation.

I could be wrong but I wouldn't put it past this sleazy crew.

Easy to find out if he did pull the trigger, just test the pull weight to see how many pounds of pressure it takes to fire the revolver. If he didn't pull the trigger then who did while the gun was in his hand?

I HOPE like hell they ran a 'ballistics' check on the bullet - to - barrel to comp the rifling marks.

If it ever gets reported (by anyone) 'Ballistics has shown the bullet does NOT match the barrel' I will call it a complete COVER UP and lie.

Easy to find out if he did pull the trigger, just test the pull weight to see how many pounds of pressure it takes to fire the revolver. If he didn't pull the trigger then who did while the gun was in his hand?
It is a single action revolver, which means that he had to cock the hammer first, then pull the trigger.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads