JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Well then go down to BiMart and pick up a Ruger Wrangler for less than $200.
Or get some dies and bullet molds, and roll your own for the cost of what .22 ammo is going for these days. :)

When I see the crazy cost of .45 (long) Colt, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy that I have about a thousand rounds of really nice reloads, the classic 454190 255gr bullet (made from free range scrap), over a classic 8 grains of Unique. For the last few years I've been picking up 45 Colt brass whenever I ran across it cheap. I shoot it all I want without any thought of cost. :)

On the other hand, I really do like those Wranglers. Somehow I ended up with three of them. The last one was all lonely looking, in the used case at Cabela's for $140. Used? Looked brand new to me. I figured the least I could do was give it a nice comfortable home in the safe with the others, at that price. But what the heck do I need with three of them? :confused:

On the other hand, I really do like those Wranglers. Somehow I ended up with three of them. The last one was all lonely looking, in the used case at Cabela's for $140. Used? Looked brand new to me. I figured the least I could do was give it a nice comfortable home in the safe with the others, at that price. But what the heck do I need with three of them? :confused:
If you want to slick one up, they'll take Vaquero triggers, trigger springs, and hammer springs. Swap those three parts and it's instantly easier to pull the hammer and a stupidly light trigger pull. Polish the loading gate and maybe open the gate spring up a tad and it becomes a very slick gun indeed.

Just saw this in the Thanksgiving parade:

Don't shoot, Boss Baby!

20211125_110925.jpg

I don't care if there were six live rounds in the gun, someone shouldn't have been pointing the gun at someone. Had that basic rule been followed, even with every other rule being broken there only would have been soiled panties and not a dead body.
I keep hearing this! But every movie I have seen has an actor shooting another actor! Or and actor firing directly at the camera! And for over 100 years actors have walked away to appear in the next movie! Made for TV films have been doing this mostly safely for over 75 years, And stage actors have been doing this safely almost as long as there have been guns!

How did this just become an issue? Is there anyone here that did not grow up watching TV or movie actors shoot each other?

The other thing I keep hearing is there are no exceptions! But there are exceptions to every rule! And with a 100 year record of safely doing what they do I think the movie industry has earned it. The list of accidents in that time is really short! I can count a really large amount of construction workers who die on the job but only a couple of actors!
I'd say they are doing something right! DR

I guess....another person to be included on the "People To Sue" list?

Aloha, Mark

I keep hearing this! But every movie I have seen has an actor shooting another actor! Or and actor firing directly at the camera! And for over 100 years actors have walked away to appear in the next movie! Made for TV films have been doing this mostly safely for over 75 years, And stage actors have been doing this safely almost as long as there have been guns!

How did this just become an issue? Is there anyone here that did not grow up watching TV or movie actors shoot each other?

The other thing I keep hearing is there are no exceptions! But there are exceptions to every rule! And with a 100 year record of safely doing what they do I think the movie industry has earned it. The list of accidents in that time is really short! I can count a really large amount of construction workers who die on the job but only a couple of actors!
I'd say they are doing something right! DR
There is a difference between pointing in their direction and pointing directly at them. Playing with camera angle makes it appear the guns are being directly pointed when they are not.

Finger pointing continues (poor pun intended):

Baldwin said in an interview (first one since "the incident") that he didn't pull the trigger.
I don't think he went as far as to say the gun "just went off", but it sounds like that's the road he's heading down.
He is a bigger idiot then we all thought, and this proves it!
Denying any wrongdoing shows how disconnected with reality he actually is!

Guns don't just go off jack arse, and YES you DID pull that Phucking Trigger!

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads