JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
If that is true, was this the guy injured? Once could be an accident, call it a learning experience. Two gun incidents is total negligence. Also shows when you are a nobody involved in a shooting (Chicago is that you), it doesn't matter.

Here we have 50% of a mass shooting and it's the guns fault? No mention of the NRA, Trump, right wingers, ect. Nor should there ever be. It's the person who pulled the trigger. In this case an experienced actor that should have known better.

It's sad but all cases are sad. The sympathy has been for the shooter, in this instance Leftist royalty. Instead of explaining it away I believe the story will soon disappear along with other unexplainable acts, like Afghanistan.

If that is true, was this the guy injured? Once could be an accident, call it a learning experience. Two gun incidents is total negligence. Also shows when you are a nobody involved in a shooting (Chicago is that you), it doesn't matter.

Here we have 50% of a mass shooting and it's the guns fault? No mention of the NRA, Trump, right wingers, ect. Nor should there ever be. It's the person who pulled the trigger. In this case an experienced actor that should have known better.

It's sad but all cases are sad. The sympathy has been for the shooter, in this instance Leftist royalty. Instead of explaining it away I believe the story will soon disappear along with other unexplainable acts, like Afghanistan.
What's Afghanistan???? lololol, sigh

IMG_0350.JPG

Dont know about the accuracy but read somewhere that Halyna Hutchun's, the cinematographer that was killed , was working a a project film involving the pedophile Hollywierd connection! HMMMMM!!!

Last Edited:
Dont know about the accuracy but read somewhere that Halyna Hutchun's, the cinematographer that was killed , was working a a project film involving the pedophile Hollywierd connection!
Things make you go hmmm (captioned).jpg

Last Edited:
Having been a project manager that has taken over for an "alleged" project manager, projects do not run themselves.
Same! And on more than a few occasions! Sometimes I feel like Mr. Wolf...

full.gif

@Babalugats Nope, not Iraq, it was AFG. This was FOB Tarin Kat DFAC when 2 of 4 hadjis blew themselves up and the other 2 chickened out, ran, and hid in the freezer. They were in there for quite a while and there were all sorts of methods discussed to get them to come out. In the end, let's just say that the Army's way of getting those last 2 out was... impressive... ;)
I didn't get to see it, but I bet you could hear it for miles around...

Last Edited:
Don Trump Jr selling 'Alec Baldwin kills people' shirt

He's got a point

"Screw all the sanctimony I'm seeing out there. If the shoe was on the other foot Alex Baldwin would literally be the first person pissing on everybody's grave trying to make a point. bubblegum him!" Trump Jr. wrote.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads