JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I seem to remember another incident when a "prop gun" was fired too close to another individual and he ended up dead. Was it on the movie, The Crow?

So.....does Hollywood have a safety problem?

Aloha, Mark

7AB88A1E-09BC-40CB-B818-46FD8FEAFC78.jpeg

If it was you or me, we would be sitting in jail right now. "Honest officer, I though there were blanks in the gun"

I wonder what she did to piss him off.

He is known for blowing a gasket now and then.

This happens more then you would think, even blank firing guns can kill! Met a guy in Tombstone several years ago, told me about one of the actors accidently shooting some one with his replica revolver. He showed me how it happened: The revolvers have a steal bar welded across the throat of the cylinder so that they cannot fire an actual cartridge, but a blank with a "popper charge" and a wax seal, apparently the powder clumped and when fired, a chunk of this clumped powder cleared the cylinder and went down the barrel, striking another actor. While it didn't kill them, it sure could have! I have also heard of wax bullets killing, even with a minimal charge, they can and do kill!

The only scenario I can see this happening is if they were shooting a scene with a camera shot pointed directly at Baldwin. And unknowingly firing a prop gun loaded with live ammo vs blanks. Me thinks the prop master is in hot water here.

Which one is this most similar too?
John Eric Hexum or Brandon Lee…?
The obvious comparisons. Apparently in the industry, these mistakes are not entirely uncommon they just don't end this horribly.

Honestly, I usually don't give two squirts about commiewood types and I really do despise Alec B, but do I feel sorry from him, the dude he killed and his family/friends. Michael Massee never came back from it, probably what killed him.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads