JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
It was not Stalin that said that. We've litigated that here before. See below:

So, two people, both Stalin stooges, but not Stalin himself...
View attachment 1058173
True. All of these men followed the communist/marxist philosophy. Two may have said it, while Stalin put the concept into brutal practice, so the saying is often attributed to him...that, and maybe because no one can pronounce the other two guy's names.:confused:

The disturbing thing is that people in this country are saying or doing the same thing. Communism didn't end with the fall of the Berlin Wall. It just changed venues and identities.

True. All of these men followed the communist/marxist philosophy. Two may have said it, while Stalin put the concept into brutal practice, so the saying is often attributed to him...that, and maybe because no one can pronounce the other two guy's names.:confused:
That's probably the biggest reason Stalin gets the credit... :D

Aloha, Mark

PS....notice the article below that?

Alec Baldwin's Daughter Rips 'Hateful' Candace Owens for Calling 'Rust' Tragedy 'Poetic Justice'

Quote.....
In a now-deleted tweet the day after the "Rust" tragedy, Owens wrote, "Alec Baldwin spent four years dedicated to painting Donald Trump and his supporters as evil murderers. What has happened to Alec would be an example of poetic justice if it weren't for the actual innocent people that were murdered by him. Pray for their families. So sad."

In a follow-up tweet, Owens noted, "Will correct that last tweet to say Alec Baldwin *killed* someone — not murdered someone, as murder carries a different legal definition."

Last Edited:
Yeah, this is one grizzled veteran of an armorer.

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 3.53.53 PM.png

I've seen comments where some speculate a Trump "agent" set Baldwin up with a live round. Yep, there are some really stupid people out there. :rolleyes:

Lefties spreading rumors that the pistol was intentionally loaded with a live round by.... drum roll.... a Trump supporter

I guess anybody can get a blue check these days...
View attachment 1058380

:s0113::s0113:

Lefties spreading rumors that the pistol was intentionally loaded with a live round by.... drum roll.... a Trump supporter

I guess anybody can get a blue check these days...
View attachment 1058380
Exactly how many "Trump-Supporters" do these blue checkmarks think would actually work with or for Alec Baldwin? I'm guessing it is about the same number as their IQ.

I find it interesting. Talking to a few older people who lean left. Decent people but they just believe their sources without question. Looks like Baldwin is getting a raw deal.

Remember when Representative Steve Scalise was shot and almost killed? And the left practically cheered.

View attachment 1058028

Im good with raking Baldwin through the coals with this one.

At first I had some pity for the guy, but after reading and learning what there is available. It's apparent that Alex is drastically trying to avoid any culpability. Combined with the almost sickening media hoopla to protect him.

It was his set, his movie. He should take responsibility.

Instead, one life was taken, and another will likely be ruined. The poor sole who will be dragged through hell and given the blame for this mess will likely not be Alex, it sounds like it will be the young lady armorer. Alex should take responsibility for his set and movie, it looks like he won't. For that, I have even less respect for him and don't really care anymore if folks take the time to slander him.

Im proud that someone in the spotlight like Don Jr has the courage to call this poopshow a poopshow and make example of Baldwin. The left would already all be wearing a shirt by now if this were reverse political followings.
I think you had something good and worthy to say......the name is ALEC. I just couldn't follow...

Joe

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews