JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
"Alan Dershowitz, an emeritus law professor at Harvard, is one of the greatest legal minds of our time, writing multiple books and publishing hundreds of articles about the law. He has been defending clients in courtrooms since the 1970s and argued numerous cases before the Supreme Court. He was also on the team that defended Donald Trump against impeachment. Alan Dershowitz believes that Alec Baldwin's shooting of Halyna Hutchins could be considered a homicide. Gun safety protocols are so stringent that an accident of this kind is almost impossible."

"Alan Dershowitz, an emeritus law professor at Harvard, is one of the greatest legal minds of our time, writing multiple books and publishing hundreds of articles about the law. He has been defending clients in courtrooms since the 1970s and argued numerous cases before the Supreme Court. He was also on the team that defended Donald Trump against impeachment. Alan Dershowitz believes that Alec Baldwin's shooting of Halyna Hutchins could be considered a homicide. Gun safety protocols are so stringent that an accident of this kind is almost impossible."

Alec Baldwin is a arrogant narcissistic a_ss and it does not surprise me that something like this happened with him. Sometimes these celebrities are so out of touch with reality that they really don't take anything seriously.

Last Edited:
Remember when Representative Steve Scalise was shot and almost killed? And the left practically cheered.

1635270173932.jpeg

Im good with raking Baldwin through the coals with this one.

At first I had some pity for the guy, but after reading and learning what there is available. It's apparent that Alex is drastically trying to avoid any culpability. Combined with the almost sickening media hoopla to protect him.

It was his set, his movie. He should take responsibility.

Instead, one life was taken, and another will likely be ruined. The poor sole who will be dragged through hell and given the blame for this mess will likely not be Alex, it sounds like it will be the young lady armorer. Alex should take responsibility for his set and movie, it looks like he won't. For that, I have even less respect for him and don't really care anymore if folks take the time to slander him.

Im proud that someone in the spotlight like Don Jr has the courage to call this poopshow a poopshow and make example of Baldwin. The left would already all be wearing a shirt by now if this were reverse political followings.

They HAVE the safety rules, these idiots chose to ignore them!! Noy sure how more rules to ignore is going to help??
The only constant in the universe is the call for more and more rules that they won't follow. The goal is to bury people under enough rules that everyone is guilty of something when it is convenient for the powers-that-be.

But as my dad says, "Even duct tape can't fix stupid." There simply isn't enough duct tape on the planet for Hollyweird.

I've been reading reports that crew members were using the gun with live rounds for target practice during down time and that police seized live rounds and blanks from the set.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...d/news-story/787f92215fa5d7395df9f7ba492dac47

Last Edited:
The goal is to bury people under enough rules that everyone is guilty of something when it is convenient for the powers-that-be.
I believe this as well.

"Cant get the guy for breaking this law, hold him in custody and then go to the books and find something that we can get him for"

Happens all the time, from the routine traffic stop all the way up to capital crimes...

I believe this as well.

"Cant get the guy for breaking this law, hold him in custody and then go to the books and find something that we can get him for"

Happens all the time, from the routine traffic stop all the way up to capital crimes...
Or as Stalin said, "Show me the man and I will find the crime."

All the more reason that due process, right to trial by a jury of your peers, right to a speedy trial were all included as equally important protections in the Bill of Rights. But we can all see what has happened to the Bill of Rights just in the last 9 months...:(

Well there it is! Absolute, positive proof, that there isn't one tiny, molecule of class in the trump DNA.
Beyond pathetic.
I might change my affiliation to "None". Too ashamed to be associated with the repubs after this.

I could say the same and more for Biden DNA. If you're waiting for a pure candidate, Jesus isn't due back to the corporeal realm for a couple of years yet, and I doubt he'll be running.

Meantime, I think I want one of those shirts. It will go nicely with my MAGA hat. I'll wear it when I'm not wearing my Let's Go Brandon shirt.

I could say the same and more for Biden DNA. If you're waiting for a pure candidate, Jesus isn't due back to the corporeal realm for a couple of years yet, and I doubt he'll be running.
I'm not looking for a pure candidate. I was hoping members of the dominant party on this site would be able to climb above the low life behavior of what we witness from the left party for the last five+ years. Seems like some of the mean kids a person may have gone to elementary school with. It doesn't paint a very pretty picture of us.

I'm not looking for a pure candidate. I was hoping members of the dominant party on this site would be able to climb above the low life behavior of what we witness from the left party for the last five+ years. Seems like some of the mean kids a person may have gone to elementary school with. It doesn't paint a very pretty picture of us.

DJT is like that coworker who kicks butt at his job but you just wish he would never talk in meetings. I admire his work but I won't sit next to him. It's a small price to pay to get our Republic back.

Meantime, I think I want one of those shirts. It will go nicely with my MAGA hat. I'll wear it when I'm not wearing my Let's Go Brandon shirt.
He should use that slogan for his 2024 run.

Alec Baldwin is a arrogant narcissistic a_ss and it does not surprise me that something like this happened with him. Sometimes these celebrities are so out of touch with reality that they really don't take anything seriously.
Or anybody...

Or as Stalin said, "Show me the man and I will find the crime."
It was not Stalin that said that. We've litigated that here before. See below:
Lavrentiy Beria is the name of the man of whom you speak.

His actual statement was, "Show me the man and I'll show you the crime."
So it would seem but a search also pulls up Andrey Vyshinsky :s0092:

In 1936, Vyshinsky achieved international infamy as the prosecutor at the Zinoviev-Kamenev trial (this trial had nine other defendants), the first of the Moscow Trials during the Great Purge, lashing its defenseless victims with vituperative rhetoric:[25]

Shoot these rabid dogs. Death to this gang who hide their ferocious teeth, their eagle claws, from the people! Down with that vulture Trotsky, from whose mouth a bloody venom drips, putrefying the great ideals of Marxism! ... Down with these abject animals! Let's put an end once and for all to these miserable hybrids of foxes and pigs, these stinking corpses! Let's exterminate the mad dogs of capitalism, who want to tear to pieces the flower of our new Soviet nation! Let's push the bestial hatred they bear our leaders back down their own throats!

He often punctuated speeches with phrases like "Dogs of the Fascist bourgeoisie", "mad dogs of Trotskyism", "dregs of society", "decayed people", "terrorist thugs and degenerates", and "accursed vermin".[26] This dehumanization aided in what historian Arkady Vaksberg calls "a hitherto unknown type of trial where there was not the slightest need for evidence: what evidence did you need when you were dealing with 'stinking carrion' and 'mad dogs'?"[27]

He is also attributed as the author of an infamous quote from the Stalin era: "Give me a man and I will find the crime."[28]
So, two people, both Stalin stooges, but not Stalin himself...
TheMoreYouKnow.jpg

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews