JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Last Edited:
Never let a good catastrophe go to waste…

It was the guns fault! Evil gun, just misfired all by itself, laying there on the table…

Wait, that's not how it happened?

Evil gun, jumped into Alec's hand and killed that young cinematographer…

Either way, the message is the same, guns are evil and guns randomly discharge on their own…. Therefore they are dangerous and people shouldn't be allowed to own them.

It was the guns fault! Evil gun, just misfired all by itself, laying there on the table…

Either way, the message is the same, guns are evil and guns randomly discharge on their own…. Therefore they are dangerous and people shouldn't be allowed to own them.
Some ol same ol... lies to scare the sheeple... :rolleyes:

Don Trump Jr selling 'Alec Baldwin kills people' shirt

Well there it is! Absolute, positive proof, that there isn't one tiny, molecule of class in the trump DNA.
Beyond pathetic.
I might change my affiliation to "None". Too ashamed to be associated with the repubs after this.

Well there it is! Absolute, positive proof, that there isn't one tiny, molecule of class in the trump DNA.
Beyond pathetic.
I might change my affiliation to "None". Too ashamed to be associated with the repubs after this.
Trump Jr says, "Screw all the sanctimony I'm seeing out there, if the shoe was on the other foot, Alex Baldwin would literally be the first one pissing on everyone's grave trying to make a point"

Well it has started, just saw on the news where they mentioned Brandon Lee and how he was shot and then they brought another young female member of the "Lee" family to speak to; the slow insidious slip into making it a gun control issue has begun... just you wait, the anti gunners will ramp it up real quick from here...
Training is always imperative but we know where the anti-gunners ultimately want to take this...

Film makers & actors already have safer rules on set but only when Alec Baldwin isn't doing budget pics on the cheap

Psst....not the guns....it was the Bullets!
The Bullet did it.

Joe

As much as I don't like the majority of the entertainment industry, their on set firearms policy seemed to be working. When they ignored their own rules and commonsense, people get killed.

Maybe now, but not likely, they will take an honest look that how the bad actions of a few should not effect those not involved.

Beyond pathetic.
Hmmm
I'm 100% for him; wish I'd thought of it.
Now, if he donates proceeds to the family it's even better, but I'm okay him profiting at AB's expence.

Joe

Beyond pathetic.
If the shoe fits on the other foot you must acquit!

Trump Jr says, "Screw all the sanctimony I'm seeing out there, if the shoe was on the other foot, Alex Baldwin would literally be the first one pissing on everyone's grave trying to make a point"

Absolutely right.

I still love how the media is soft-selling this.

New York Daily News:
"...who was hit by discharge from a prop gun ... was handling the weapon from which the fatal shot was fired. ..."

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews