JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I was looking at guns at Sportsman's and was handed a gun, mag in and slide closed, to inspect.
Maybe this assclown was thinking he was testing you. And I mean to say that's a phuq'n helluva stoopid way to test someone's firearms handling knowledge! Could end up with some pretty serious consequences for a Pass/Fail test...
I expected to be handed a magazine and a pistol with slide locked back as a sort of gentleman's agreement on it being cleared…at which point I could manipulate to my heart's content.
Absolutely! That is how gentlemen (and gentlewomen) pass a firearm back and forth...

Good job.

7457AF09-2C85-4F7E-82C8-F435B6658A8D.jpeg DA565E02-AD39-40A5-807A-D3ABF135A8AD.jpeg 9EE517DD-4EDD-4ED1-BBED-AD8AB2B579D0.jpeg

didn't realize I was hangin around folks so acquainted with the ugly stick. I'm effin gorgeous.

Okay. Not really.
At least you're in good company here.

Absolutely.

Not only is it practicing gun safety, It is also a gentleman's sign of respect.
I'd never heard it stated that way, but I like it.
I would have asked to speak to the manager.
And I'd have never thought about doing that, but it is a great idea.
The Bass Pro buy out F'd up Sportsmans. When I was at the one on 185th when it opened, the slide back mag out and show clear WAS the standard. Place sucks now. I hate going in there as much as I hate going into Cabelas.
Bass Pro bought Sportsmans, too?

4) Thell Reed's daughter must have been around guns since she was born. Gun safety should have been so ingrained that she couldn't forget any aspect of it.
You would think so. Or an overly casual attitude around firearms since they're just "props"? Not sure. But I do know the posing photos of her don't exactly scream "professional movie armorer" and that Hollywood is FULL of people big on ego and short on humility.

One crew member said that on an earlier movie set she filed a complaint about the assistant director who gave balwin the Gun, saying he disregarded firearm safety protocols:
545CBA66-A0EB-419B-8B67-B39CE52EAF7A.jpeg

Well his past proclivities might offer an explanation for this but who in the heII loaded the live round in the gun?

Guns on a movie set are supposedly handled by 'armorers' who are experienced in the handling of them - so how did the live round slip by?
The armorer was the daughter of a hollywood legend armorer. She even admitted she was uncomfortable doing it just weeks before getting job.
And did someone say something about the union strikes affecting the professional workers that would normally be there?

Here is what I want to know, what the hell are the real scumbags in charge trying to slide by via Gabby and now Baldwin? It is something big, real Americans would oppose rest assured.

I read an interesting comment from the "armorer" on site for the film. She said that she was inexperienced! It appears that the pukes in Hollywood believe the outcomes of their own movies. Everyone that gets killed gets up and walks away after the cameras stop rolling. Baldwin is a POS.

I'm not that old, just didn't grow up with a TV, most of my play gun was sticks and sure as chit didn't come inside much before in was dark.
Yessir, outside playing regardless of the weather. Was outdoors until "the street lights came on". Television was a treat and limited.

But things were different back then too. As kids we were relatively safe, the neighbors all knew who our parents were, the neighborhood police officer walked his beat, kids weren't snatched up like today, and excuses weren't made for pedophiles and child molesters.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top