Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Albuquerque Active Shooter/Hostage Situation?!?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Pops1911, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Pops1911

Pops1911 Cinebar/Issaquah Well-Known Member

What the hey?!? Just saw that Albuquerque has their own issues going on right now. [face palm] Is it because it is an election year or has "somebody" given the word for all imbeciles to crawl out of their hidey holes and shoot people now? I am just one old guy but all of these shootings are sounding a little suspicious with their timing. My heart goes out to the victims and their families. But really? All this happening in an election year? Never have I witnessed this before and I have survived a lot of elections. When the Prez and a female candidate for Prez both come out using these awful massacres for apparent emotional appeals to their voting base and go straight to the "gotta get guns out of people's hands" and the "lone wolf gunman" fable it does make me stop and wonder. Who is really pulling the strings here? Why are they doing it now? My old granddad used to say, "follow the money" and you will know the truth. Who is making money off this anyways? I don't know. I can only imagine. Thanks for letting me rant a bit. Anybody else sensing this same issue? Thanks for listening. Pops

nammac, mjbskwim, Brutus57 and 2 others like this.
  2. BlackRyder

BlackRyder Edmonds Well-Known Member

Maybe I've been listening to a little too much Coast to Coast AM but that whole Manchurian candidate trope seems like it may not be complete fiction.

3. jbett98

jbett98 NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Seems it was a guy who has called in this type of alarm before.

4. DONOTBUGME

DONOTBUGME Auburn, WA Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

5. BlackRyder

BlackRyder Edmonds Well-Known Member

Thank goodness!

6. Pops1911

Yea! Thank goodness to be sure.

7. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

They used to keep loonies like that locked up in a mental ward!

nammac and Pops1911 like this.
  8. Pops1911

Yep. Now it looks like another one for real in Amarillo, TX. We're going to need large looney bins to hold all of 'em.