Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Albany

Discussion in 'Events & Get Togethers' started by pokerace, Feb 26, 2016.

1. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

Albany Rifle & pistol club.

2016 spring Gun and sportsmen's show. March 5 & 6 at the Linn county fairgrounds

9 to 5 Sat.s 9 to 3 Sun. admission $6

skeezix, MilitantBEEMER and Stomper like this.
  2. MrNatural

MrNatural Oregon Well-Known Member

My favorite show in Oregon. Easy access. Free parking. No beanie babies/beef jerky/western art/clean your glasses. Always worth the drive.:D

skeezix and Lilhigbee like this.
  3. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Going Saturday. Also my favorite show. Even if I don't buy anything, it's a good time just looking at the stuff.

MilitantBEEMER likes this.
  4. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w Keizer, or Well-Known Member

I'll be there saturday@8. vendor pass, realtree camo oregon duck hat with yellow O. black sweatshirt. come say hi if u see me! im there with Yutzie firearms but probably wont be at the booth. i'll be walkin around.

They do $15 transfers + $10 background incase anyone was wondering.

5. ditchtiger

ditchtiger In the sticks, Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

That is a good and large show but it is best that I pass as work is in winter hours, 30 hrs. a week. Would hate to come across something I could not pass up. Best just not to know
    what I missed.

6. Contract_Pilot

Contract_Pilot Vancouver, Washington Active Member

I will be there!!! Yep Yep... I here they have hit vendor capacity! I will be staying Phoenix Inn. Anyone for beer's?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  7. nfield4

nfield4 Mid Willamette Valley, OR Active Member

ARPC show is Oregon's best in this time frame.

Will have a couple of tables, offering mostly milsurps. Enfields, Mausers, ammo, and a few pistols. Come by & visit.

8. v0lcom13sn0w

on my way!!

9. MrNatural

MrNatural Oregon Well-Known Member

OOO-RAH! Back from Albany. What a show! I'm posting this because I had a great time.

Busiest Albany gun show I've EVER seen. Parking lot full all the way to the end of the graveled area. To be fair there are two other events going on at the center this weekend. But the gun show was packed this morning. Young and old. Male and female.

The Albany club has finally filled out their exhibit hall completely with no wasted space. I only spotted two tables that weren't gun/knife related. One lady selling jewelry and one guy selling dried fruit and nuts. The rest of the tables were full of good stuff.

EXCELLENT availability of ammo. At least eight large ammo vendors doing brisk business. Time to stock up before the next election-year panic.

Lotsa gun sellers. Lotsa accessory sellers.

Numerous knife sellers. Also my favorite knife-sharpener (east wall to the left of the main entry door). I always bring my favorite blades for him to work his magic on. Leaving a good knife dull is a sin and an outrage against metallurgy!

Go if you can. Worth the drive. You won't regret it.

Honest. :)

I hasten to add I have absolutely NO financial or personal interest in the Albany Club show. I'm not a member of the club. It's just my favorite Oregon gun show and deserves your patronage.

You owe it to yourself to attend, pal.

pokerace and v0lcom13sn0w like this.
  10. v0lcom13sn0w

great show! i just got back

11. Contract_Pilot

Contract_Pilot Vancouver, Washington Active Member

Yea, Gate was 5,300 or so people... was a great show.

v0lcom13sn0w likes this.