JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll be there saturday@8. vendor pass, realtree camo oregon duck hat with yellow O. black sweatshirt. come say hi if u see me! im there with Yutzie firearms but probably wont be at the booth. i'll be walkin around.

They do $15 transfers + $10 background incase anyone was wondering.

OOO-RAH! Back from Albany. What a show! I'm posting this because I had a great time.

Busiest Albany gun show I've EVER seen. Parking lot full all the way to the end of the graveled area. To be fair there are two other events going on at the center this weekend. But the gun show was packed this morning. Young and old. Male and female.

The Albany club has finally filled out their exhibit hall completely with no wasted space. I only spotted two tables that weren't gun/knife related. One lady selling jewelry and one guy selling dried fruit and nuts. The rest of the tables were full of good stuff.

EXCELLENT availability of ammo. At least eight large ammo vendors doing brisk business. Time to stock up before the next election-year panic.

Lotsa gun sellers. Lotsa accessory sellers.

Numerous knife sellers. Also my favorite knife-sharpener (east wall to the left of the main entry door). I always bring my favorite blades for him to work his magic on. Leaving a good knife dull is a sin and an outrage against metallurgy!

Go if you can. Worth the drive. You won't regret it.

Honest. :)

I hasten to add I have absolutely NO financial or personal interest in the Albany Club show. I'm not a member of the club. It's just my favorite Oregon gun show and deserves your patronage.

You owe it to yourself to attend, pal.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads