JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well April's match is in the books. It seems like someone is on quite the winning streak.:s0166::rolleyes::p
Had a blast and it was great squadding with everybody again today. It was nice to get through a match without equipment issues and is was also :cool: that I was able to "save the day" with my M&P mags.:D Missed you at the match @NWGlockgal.:( See you next week at MOS! :s0168:
I probably won't shoot ARPC SS. Too far for me to drive :(

You can say that again. So nice to actually shoot a failure free match. Probably could have sneaked 2nd in PPC but I was running a new setup and was trying to get a feel for it. Took an extra bit to get warmed up with it. Lol

Got to say though, getting pretty tired of seeing you at the top of the heap month in/ month out. :p

Great match with great shooters, always a good time to be had for sure! @BWH you missed out today bro.:( Catch you at the next match maybe?

You can say that again. So nice to actually shoot a failure free match. Probably could have sneaked 2nd in PPC but I was running a new setup and was trying to get a feel for it. Took an extra bit to get warmed up with it. Lol

Got to say though, getting pretty tired of seeing you at the top of the heap month in/ month out. :p

Great match with great shooters, always a good time to be had for sure! @BWH you missed out today bro.:( Catch you at the next match maybe?

Was a bit dead in the legs from a long bike ride yesterday and gunna swap my barrel for a 15 ouncer! tcgc for sure!
Missed all you guys, but will for sure get a replay from Mike in the morning. Glad you ran flawless.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top