JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had another great time at ARPC for Speed Steel. Managed 6th overall. With having to switch to my bro's PCC-O after mine was having issues, to his lower with my upper and then finally back to my PCC-O (got it fixed), I gladly take that placing...lol

I was stoked that it was something simple with my gun (feedramp was tightened down too much causing it to shift off center and effecting cartridge feeding). Just took me a few stages to get it diagnosed and fixed. A buzzkill nonetheless.
While I was thankful that I had another gun available to me to use, there's nothing like shooting your own gun that's been built specificlly to your personal preferences and specifications.
Well, there's always next month!:)

Also if you were there today, tell me how you did. I know who the fastest PCC-O shooter was but he's not on the forum.

Yep, finally got it all dialed in. Still can't believe I put together a 2 sec. flat run on my last string of the day at bay 1. Not a bad way to end the match and the sun eventually came out! Good times.

Hope to make it back for at least a few more matches. :D

Last Edited:
I wont be there until june...son's wedding during MOH and wife's bday for april ( a smart man dont go shooting on wife's bday)
although I look forward to squading with again. "Speedy" is looking forward to it.....lots to talk about on our drive back today. It was a terrific shoot sans the fog and low temps. I am planning on albany again in april.

Yep, finally got it all dialed in. Still can't believe I put together a 2 sec. flat run on my last string of the day at bay 1. Not a bad way to end the match and the sun eventually came out! Good times.

Hope to make it back for at least a few more matches. :D

If only your bro would of caught the run on film... 2 flat was cooking for that stage

Yep, it's nice to see film of yourself. I always feel slower in real time than on video. I usually just watch Todd and compare times. If are times are similar, I can then say to myself, so that's how fast I look when I shoot. :D

As to my bro though, I'll just offer to clean his PCC and then sabotoge the "zero" on his red-dot.....yea that should do it!:p

Well April's match is in the books. It seems like someone is on quite the winning streak.:s0166::rolleyes::p
Had a blast and it was great squadding with everybody again today. It was nice to get through a match without equipment issues and is was also :cool: that I was able to "save the day" with my M&P mags.:D Missed you at the match @NWGlockgal.:( See you next week at MOS! :s0168:

Well April's match is in the books. It seems like someone is on quite the winning streak.:s0166::rolleyes::p
Had a blast and it was great squadding with everybody again today. It was nice to get through a match without equipment issues and is was also :cool: that I was able to "save the day" with my M&P mags.:D Missed you at the match @NWGlockgal.:( See you next week at MOS! :s0168:
Looking forward to MOS. Always a great match!

Great shooting today, and thanks again for saving the day for david.
You boys set the bar high in that last stage and i couldnt pull it together.
Enjoyed the laughter and friendly heckling today

A great day for squad 4, a very fluid group of shooters who can dish it out, take two helping of it and still focus!
Really enjoyed shooting with everyone, so much, I might just go pcco next month! most of squad 4 knows which gun thats gotta be;)

I had a great match yet somehow a couple stages really dragged my score down. PCCO class, 1st time out since last fall. Was that some NWFA crew in the PU leaving at the gate stopping to dump stuff in the blue barrels? :confused:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top