JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Attended the event today (Sunday), and it was in my mind a VERY good show. The best feature for me was the variety of fresh guns and gear (that I had not seen on the same tables at show after show).

I spent time with some table-holding collectors and added to my knowledge as is custom.

Everyone seemed very happy to be there and relaxed and comfortable, "an' not even a baby cryin'".! Overheard more than one conversation between table-holders that they had done well. I had on my mind only one small item: Bullets of a specific caliber and type. I found them, and found a favorite (now discontinued) powder on the same table.

If you missed it, you damn sure missed it.

the ARPC show is one of the best..

The last time I went, I remember the Colt guy.. a table of old 1911's and SAAs.. id stand there for an hour drooling

I went both days GREAT show. the ammo sellers did very well as ammo was about gone on Sunday. made some very good buys both days. found 357 brass. anything 357 has been impossible to find lately.

one of my finds,,,,contender super 14 7-30 waters. even found ammo for it. Great price, almost felt like stealing.

DSC01140.JPG

For those who don't know, this wasn't the ARPC show, but the Lions show, which is also in Albany.

Personally, a friend and I weren't too impressed. It didn't suck like some do, however neither of us saw any of the newer guns we were interested in, and we also didn't see any old ones we were interested in either... Usually I see something at a show that I go back to a few times and internally debate but not this one. One time through and done.

Again, it was "okay", IMO.

if you went both days you could see a big difference between sat. and sunday. saturday there was a long line and people coming out with purchases as i was waiting on line. sunday had fewer people and ammo was about 30% of what was there saturday. so ammo sellers thought it was a good show.

I went both days, couldn't carry all the bullets in one day, lol. One large vendor hadn't done a show in over two years, they didn't change out their price stickers. I literally bought all I could carry, twice-LOL. Also, I found a very nice S&W 460 Magnum revolver for my son, he loves it.

It was a reloader's paradise! As long as you weren't looking for primers and powder at normal prices. I went to "just look" and spent two days and well over $2k! Now, where did I put those primers, LOL

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews