JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Reactions
The Albany Rifle & Pistol Club Gun and Sportman Show will be held next on Sep 24th-25th in Albany, OR.
This Albany gun show is held at Linn County Expo Center and hosted by Albany Rifle & Pistol Club. All federal and local firearm laws and ordinances must be obeyed.
Admission
$6 non-member
Parking
FREE
Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Suday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
3700 Knox Butte Rd
Albany, OR 97322

From the email I recently received, if they don't get the needed volunteers, there will be no future shows. My work schedule prevents me from helping or I would lend a hand. Hope they can get the support they need to continue the shows.

Darn it! I have to work all weekend. If anyone spots someone selling a coach gun or over and under for $500 or less, I'd be obliged if you'd give them my number (530) two-two-7, zero-zero-31. Must be a 12 gauge with barrels 24 inches or less. Must be able to shoot steel so the gun can't be too old and can't have a fixed full choke. Anyone who's going I hope you have a fun day! - David

Went to the show to get a chili dog. No food?! Not a bad show otherwise. Lots of older rifles. Some with pretty fair pricing. Anything reloading was ridiculous priced, except maybe dies. BGC was about 5 min for me.

tempImageot2dGF.jpg
This came home with me.
14 rounds of alloy framed double action D-Cocker goodness
The price wasn't fantastic but not bad.
About $30 more than buy it online.
Instant gratification.
is what it is.
Had a good time talking with some knowledgeable people.

It was a good show from what I saw. I volunteered all day Saturday upfront in Click NW's tables helping Glen the owner out keep an eye on things and providing a few shoppers on info on the guns I am directly knowable on. I saw some nice guns go home with people.

My hat is off to ARPC for hosting the last great gun show in Oregon.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top