JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
The last intel I got was the show must go on. That is subject to the queen commie's directive. For accurate intel it is best to contact ARPC direct.

I think that I'll wait for the newbees to have their post covid fire sales. Everything must go! Glocks and sigs half off, no entry fee. No foo foo and jerky sales. Have a nice day. Don't forget to clean your boots before entering the house.

ARPC September newsletter says that the September gun show has been cancelled. Too many unknowns with the latest mask mandates and unknown additional requirements like distancing.

Bummer. I was kind of hoping they would say enough is enough and forge on ahead with the show.
Mask mandates have sure been a success, though. Not at stopping the virus, but at destroying virtually every festival, fair, show, concert, event, and get-together for the last 18 months...unless it's an antifa protest.

Looks like they found the loophole to stop gun shows...

Yeah, who cares... Gun shows suck anyhow, beanie babies, jerky, sequined purses, overpriced junk and hucksters galore... Good riddance...

Somebody was going to come along and say it sooner or later, weren't they? :rolleyes:

Just kidding! I'm as disappointed as the rest of you, been looking forward to this one for months. I even like lame promoter shows, but the ARPC show is the best in the state. :(

Yeah, who cares... Gun shows suck anyhow, beanie babies, jerky, sequined purses, overpriced junk and hucksters galore... Good riddance...

Somebody was going to come along and say it sooner or later, weren't they? :rolleyes:

Just kidding! I'm as disappointed as the rest of you, been looking forward to this one for months. I even like lame promoter shows, but the ARPC show is the best in the state. :(
Man, you had me worried! I was going to suggest you'd never been to the ARPC show. :D

Personally, I've never seen "Beanie Babies" at a gun show. But I've only been going since 2010ish. And haven't gone to an EXPO show but once since 2014 or so. And, there always seem to be a few unsold tables at gun shows in the past? Why care if there's a couple tables with wood carvings, jerky or Carol's Nuts? Can't bring your self to walk by those? You take the wife and a kid or two, they may like a little non-gun stuff. Or get hungry for a snack while walking around?

Man, you had me worried! I was going to suggest you'd never been to the ARPC show. :D
I'm actually a big fan. It just seems that any time gun shows are mentioned on this forum, there's always half a dozen guys who jump in to bash them and complain about what a waste of time they are.

I admit, gun shows in general aren't what they used to be, but anyone who hates on gun shows really needs to attend an ARPC show to have any idea what a gun show SHOULD be. It's like a throwback to the good old days when gun shows were awesome!

I admit, gun shows in general aren't what they used to be, but anyone who hates on gun shows really needs to attend an ARPC show to have any idea what a gun show SHOULD be.
Heavens NO. There's already way too many people there. But we always go first day at opening. Speaking of such. I changed my ways and went to the OAC BIG show at the Holiday Inn last week on Sunday, at noon. So relaxing. Quiet and really enjoyed talking with vendors that weren't real busy.

Unfortunately, big crowds go hand in hand with a great show. You can always pick a less-crowded time of day, or maybe attend one on an off-weekend, but usually the best shows attract a lot of people.

Albany, Rickreall, and Roseburg are good shows on the westside of the state. K-falls is about the half the size of Albany and is a good show as well. For smaller shows on the Eastside I like Lakeview, John day and La Pine.

There is an old timer and his son who set up on the north wall at the ARPC show, over near the concessions. I buy something from those guys every year. Just the coolest collections of 1903's and Mausers. I will miss seeing them.

Bummer. I was kind of hoping they would say enough is enough and forge on ahead with the show.
Mask mandates have sure been a success, though. Not at stopping the virus, but at destroying virtually every festival, fair, show, concert, event, and get-together for the last 18 months...unless it's an antifa protest.

Looks like they found the loophole to stop gun shows...
At the antique show last week, "MASKS REQUIRED" signs on the doors. We donned our chihuahua diapers on our face and went in. Good show. As we were leaving, my buddy made an observation, saying, "So, what's with the mask thing? Is it optional or what?" I agreed that the "percentage of compliance" was in a range approaching Biden's job approval rating.

Mostly table holders, but the rebellion could be seen to grow. I ripped mine off after about 10 minutes.

And, considering the demographic of the room, I told my buddy, "Well, if you look at the cross-section and backgrounds of the 'clientele' in there, I think you'll find that most of them haven't allowed anybody to tell them what to do most of their lives."

As of 9/11/2021 the ARPC website is still showing the Sept 2021 shoe as cancelled.

If cancellation is reversed why isn't it up on website?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top