JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
The club just sent out an email saying the spring gun show for March 2021 has been cancelled. They reviewed the Expo Center Covid -19 restrictions and decided that it wasn't feasible. I don't think any of us really thought it could happen.

That is a bummer. I'm not getting the ARPC emails for some reason.

I'm holding out hope for Fall.

This is the wording of the notice I got recently on the Spring Gun show:
" Here is the status of our Spring Gun Show scheduled for March 6th and 7th, 2021. On Tuesday night, January 19th, the Executive Board reviewed the current Covid-19 criteria for the Linn County Expo Center and determined it was unfeasible to hold the show. This is notification that the Spring Show is cancelled. "

RIP

Man I miss these shows. Even before this virus debacle. The central Oregon shows are awful in comparison.

Last years show was March 6th I think. (Sigh :() That was a great show, always. I wish we could know if that show spread the "Rona' far and wide? We knew when we went that serious closures and regulations were coming down the pike. And man, those shows are jammed!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top