Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled

Posted by BanjoGeek
Linn County Expo Center
Saturday, March 7, 2020 - 09:00 AM
Until: Saturday, March 7, 2020 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Event Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Start: Saturday, March 6, 2021 - 09:00 AM
End: Saturday, March 6, 2021 - 05:00 PM
Start: Sunday, March 7, 2021 - 09:00 AM
End: Sunday, March 7, 2021 - 03:00 PM
Start: Saturday, September 25, 2021 - 09:00 AM
End: Saturday, September 25, 2021 - 05:00 PM
Start: Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 09:00 AM
End: Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 03:00 PM

BanjoGeek

Reactions
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club gun show this week end March 7th & 8th. 9-5 Saturday and 9-3 Sunday. Best gun show in Oregon, free parking and low entry fee. Located at the Linn County Fairgrounds just off I-5 at 3700 Knox Butte Rd E. Not to be missed.

spider

Reactions
Love this gun show and love the vendors, even the mountain man candy/snack vendor.
Hope there is a good turn out.

OP
BanjoGeek

BanjoGeek

Reactions
No reason for it not to be, a whole lot of vendors setting up this evening. Good to go for tomorrow and rain to boot. What else yah got to do?

Drako

Reactions
Awesome, been looking forward to it for 6 months. Just wanted to be sure before driving 60 miles. Thanks!

OP
BanjoGeek

BanjoGeek

Reactions
Drop by and say Hi. I'm just to the left as you come into the show right across from the knife sharpener. I'll be wearing a gray bowler.l

Mikej

Reactions
Always a hell-of-a-show. Man, that was a lot of everything. But I would like to know how the guys with hundreds of boxes of projectiles think they going to off-load those bullets? I'm not real up on the price I suppose. And I know some of those bullets are kind of spendy probably. But seems to me what they are selling/not selling are almost retail? At noon, 3 hours into the show, those totes don't look like there's been anything sold. That's a lot of weight they have to pack in the rig to get there. Pack into the show, then take a bunch of it back home!

I had in mind getting some steel gong, target type stuff, from THOR Targets but they didn't have anything there but $155.00 for a gong, base and hanger. I was hoping they would have had some pieces to set up my own targets and I could have saved shipping. It looked like they're more into selling AR stuff now than steel.

Spitpatch

Reactions
There with ya on that one (sounding like a sportscaster now) Mike!

Been ta gunshows from age five in Winnemucca, Nevada and raised in the culture from that age. Made some of my first honest money hauling guns in and out for the Members at the shows in Montana. Few of 'em still alive welcome me back every year.

But that Albany show today! 'twas a Donnybrook, I tell you! Simply a Donnybrook!"

Got out alive not looking for anything in particular, but if you wanted to build a reloading set-up for less than half price you had your choice of any grade or any manufacture you could imagine. THAT was indication of healthy gun show merchandise. I bought a complete set of Lee scoops. Give my powder measure a rest before tossing it on the scale and trickling up each cartridge.

Unique guns and educational guns (the .219 Donaldson Wasp Bench Gun was a graphic historical piece of America).

Mikej said it right: "hell-of -a -show".

Great show, solid turn out and solid vendors. Great # of FFL with guns for sale. I think ARPC just took over the Gun Show business in Oregon. Well done to all the volunteers and staff they had on hand pulling off a great show.

No bulk ammo dealers, only full MRSP stuff. That’s ok cut a deal on some projectiles to just load my own.

I did find that CZ Scorpian MICO missing from my collection. Priced correctly at $1100, vrs the $1200 average going rate for them IF you can find one. So left with that one.

Again great show and a huge thank you to all the ARPC volunteers that made the show happen.

PiratePast40

Reactions
The club just sent out an email saying the spring gun show for March 2021 has been cancelled. They reviewed the Expo Center Covid -19 restrictions and decided that it wasn't feasible. I don't think any of us really thought it could happen.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just a transfer but a great one. A+
    Came here today to meet another forum member to buy a Glock. Was the best transfer I've had the pleasure of doing. Even though I was just there...
    5.00 star(s)
    Great work threading Tikka barrel
    I dropped off my Tikka to have Tim thread the stainless barrel. GREAT work. Excellent communications. Highly recommend Tim. Very good value for...
Top Bottom