JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm familiar for years there with no hassles from any of the range management.

There are some new pistol bays with much improved steel plate racks.
Despite signs (& common sense) to the contrary, recently someone(s?) went out of their way to blast rifle holes in $600 worth of new steel targets.

...There are some new pistol bays with much improved steel plate racks. Despite signs (& common sense) to the contrary, recently someone(s?) went out of their way to blast rifle holes in $600 worth of new steel targets.

DANG! Didn't know about that. The new bays are nice too, in that you don't have to set anything or take anything down.

Go. Shoot. Police brass. Done.

We even have one of those "hostage" type torsos with the swinging steel in one of the bays now.

...or we did last we were in that bay a few weeks back anyways.

Has anyone been harassed by the new range manager Brian Boesch at ARPC? I want to know. This guy is trying to get me kicked out of the range because I wasn't nice enough to him one day. He made up a bunch of new rules that are not in the official rule sheet and is trying to hang me on them.

I got a letter in the mail saying they were going to expel me for something I did not do. He is making a bunch of bubblegum up and giving it to the executive board.

If he or anyone else has harassed you please let me know. I am filing a formal complaint against him asking that he be terminated as the range manager. It is obvious that he is incapable of doing the job.

Thanks,

Tim

Believe it or not, but any expulsions go before the board. I'd be there to contest it as well and then turn the table.

Greetings!

Just moved into Lebanon recently so I am looking for some areas to shoot. The owners at the Corvallis gun store mentioned this place. (F6) From what I've read on line and their sites and old reviews, it seems like the perfect club to join despite that initiation fee. Is anyone able to provide a more recent feedback? I see a few issues here and there and honestly just want to know a bit more before I dive into yearly memberships.

Thanks

Last Edited:
Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top