JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good show, wish I had had more time but I had to leave at noon. One guy had a big pile of primers for $25/k, and I saw a couple folks with .22lr ammo for 6 or 7 c/rnd. Another guy had some old-as-the-hills pistol powder for $24/lb.

I did overhear a vendor complaining to another that they hadn't made a single sale this morning on their table full of components. I glanced at their prices and could see why!

I didn't go to buy anything because A) I have too much junk already, and B) we've had a lot of medical expenses lately and I really shouldn't spend any money right now, but I did find some odds and ends I couldn't pass up.

An old Rock-Chuck press for $40, some Nosler bullets for $10/box, a shortened 10/22 stock for $10 (been meaning to shorten one for my son anyhow, good timing!) Nothing spectacular for me. No new guns, though I kind of wish I could have bought the Chinese made 20ga SXS "coach gun" for $200. That looked neat. I just go to see a few people I know, talk guns with friendly folks I don't know, and accumulate more junk I don't need. :)

Yea, I like the club shows with guys selling off the junk they accumulate, not looking to make a fortune but just pass it on to someone else who can use it. If I lived around there I'd join the club and have my own table once a year selling off the junk I've accumulated!

Decent show. prices are still very high on a lot of items. WASR10s for $800, Mosins for $300, but I did see a newish Chinese SKS for only $275. I was tempted. I went at 3 and did not see the primers for $25/k. Cheapest I saw was $35/k. One guy had Remington thunderbolt .22 50rd boxes for $29 A BOX!!!!! But get this, he would sell two of them for only $50......HAHA

Pretty good show! Didn't buy much but met up with some friends, learned something new about spacers,Ruger 10-22 threads, and suppressors, and got to handle one of the new Talo Ruger Redhawks. I avoid looking at 22lr prices at shows as it just ticks me off. Did notice a lot of the scalpers of powder and ammo were still holding what they brought. Saw a lot of nice knives at the show and they make me smile too. Found a nice little Bark River I couldn't leave at the show. The Albany shows are some of my favorite shows in Oregon!!!

Jason! Basically I told him I had issues with a can and a Ruger 10-22. Apparantly Ruger has decided to thread their barrels too long for suppressor use. If you screw a can all the way down you can get baffle strikes. A simple $10 threaded washer solves the problem.

Jason! Basically I told him I had issues with a can and a Ruger 10-22. Apparantly Ruger has decided to thread their barrels too long for suppressor use. If you screw a can all the way down you can get baffle strikes. A simple $10 threaded washer solves the problem.

Jason and Tom are the best guys to talk to about anything and everything NFA.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top