JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This show will be in the EXPO room. I am not sure on number of tables, but I hope it is close to the 400 tables that the ARPC show has.
Hope to see you there.
We have a table at this show.

Thanks
BOB

East Albany Lions Club Gun Show
January 8th & 9th
Linn County Fairgrounds, Albany, Oregon
Sat 9am-5pm
Sun 9am-4pm
Admission-$5
Minimum of 350 Tables.

For information on tables or the show
Call
541-928-7710
Whit Whitley

I'm kinda excited for this, got a family dinner in Monmouth on Sunday so will be in the area anyway. Hoping to score a deal on a .22 for the girlfriend, and could use some reloading supplies.

If I get motivated I'll try to be there early Sat morning. Looking for things rather then firearms.

Need a nice original stock for my early serial # M1903
A nicer stock for my M1 Carbine
some Ruger mags
looking for an early Winchester 30-40 Krag ammo box
Always looking for .308 slugs

you know things!

well I managed some NEW Rem 30-40 brass a couple hundred coated 110gr RN .308 for my Carbine plinking loads and I found a real good deal on some 2 and 5 rd M1 Garand clips

Worth the drive to me.

I picked up a springfield 87a 22 rifle for my girlfriend to plink with for $70, picked up a heritage 22 revolver for $100, pound of IMR 4064 for $15, and some sling mounts for my 10/22 for $10. feel like I did OK but nothing I consider a screaming deal. Lots of people asking what I felt was too much for used 10/22's and marlin 60's.

East Albany Lions Club Gun Show
WhenSun, January 22, 9am – 4pm
WhereLinn County Fair & Expo Center (map)
DescriptionAdmission is $5 at the door or $4 with NRA card For more information call 541-928-7710

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top