JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This show will be in the EXPO room. I am not sure on number of tables, but I hope it is close to the 400 tables that the ARPC show has.
Hope to see you there.
We have a table at this show.

Thanks
BOB

East Albany Lions Club Gun Show
January 8th & 9th
Linn County Fairgrounds, Albany, Oregon
Sat 9am-5pm
Sun 9am-4pm
Admission-$5
Minimum of 350 Tables.

For information on tables or the show
Call
541-928-7710
Whit Whitley

I'm kinda excited for this, got a family dinner in Monmouth on Sunday so will be in the area anyway. Hoping to score a deal on a .22 for the girlfriend, and could use some reloading supplies.

If I get motivated I'll try to be there early Sat morning. Looking for things rather then firearms.

Need a nice original stock for my early serial # M1903
A nicer stock for my M1 Carbine
some Ruger mags
looking for an early Winchester 30-40 Krag ammo box
Always looking for .308 slugs

you know things!

well I managed some NEW Rem 30-40 brass a couple hundred coated 110gr RN .308 for my Carbine plinking loads and I found a real good deal on some 2 and 5 rd M1 Garand clips

Worth the drive to me.

I picked up a springfield 87a 22 rifle for my girlfriend to plink with for $70, picked up a heritage 22 revolver for $100, pound of IMR 4064 for $15, and some sling mounts for my 10/22 for $10. feel like I did OK but nothing I consider a screaming deal. Lots of people asking what I felt was too much for used 10/22's and marlin 60's.

East Albany Lions Club Gun Show
WhenSun, January 22, 9am – 4pm
WhereLinn County Fair & Expo Center (map)
DescriptionAdmission is $5 at the door or $4 with NRA card For more information call 541-928-7710

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top