JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We will have to wait and see. I have never been there. Interesting. I personally don't think it's that hard to keep your noes clean while holding an ffl. Who knows man...

I

I have noticed that. What happened to CNS?
from what I heard they closed their doors, I havent talked to one of the managers there in quite some time.. maybe I should, She works for the same company I do.. Ill report back on that.

As for the being popped again... I dont know anything about that.

Ok, so if I was to open a gun store in Albany. What should I carry?
I was surprised that non of the local gun shops between salem and eugene were part of the silencershop program.. had to go to keizer to get mine..

Heard back from my co-worker and this is what she said.
"They've gotten in trouble before for receiving stolen property. They also don't always wait for background checks to come back as approved. If someone gets delayed and they don't hear anything for the allowed time frame, they will go ahead and turn the gun over. That's something we never did."

So... No solid "proof" but an idea of what may have happened.

Just got some other news, another co-worker of mine reached out this morning to a gentleman who is a friend of a friend of the owner of albany guns and coin.. and had this to say.

Just heard that the guy for Albany guns and coin has been under watch for the last two years and high possibility is being checked out for allowing a straw purchase. according to a friend of a friend and a co-worker who was texting them this morning.

As always.. take everything with a grain of salt.. its word of mouth.. must always wait for the full facts to come to light.. sometimes if they ever do.

See! They are allowed to wait the allowed time to turn it over by law!
The liberal "man" trying to hold us down

But receiving stolen goods is BS. Unless they knowingly did so

They recover stolen goods and you lose the payment made to obtain the weapon.

This usually happens weeks, if not months after the purchase! Due to the arm not being reported stolen at the time of the purchase and then sometime there after someone reports there firearm missing.

I called for every used purchase made even though it was not required in the 1970-80s. Stuff still happens.
Silver hand

Not!

Someone purchasing a firearm, like a wife for her husband that has a record.
yeah, youre right. i wasnt thinking about that. i guess when it asks on 11a and you answer yes, you are the buyer but then decide to gift it to immediate family, thats ok. i automatically thought of the wife buying for criminal husband

This is why you don't do favors for customers or friends in regards to a 4473.

If you are an ffl, your answer is always no to everything that can bring you or your business down. If you're really a true friend or loyal customer you would never ask that of anyone.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top