JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If we are talking about the same place, I was talking to one of the counter guys there about a 7400 he had on consignment.
Come to think about it, pretty much everything they had was on "consignment". Hmm :eek:
They do a lot of consignments. I know a guy who has several rifles there on consignment.

Allowing Straw purchase's by dillhole's will get you raided sooner or later.

Two Oregon Men Indicted Federally for Firearms Trafficking to Mexico

Eric._zpsddf6n2xy.jpg

Last Edited:
ATF is all over guy's down there that sold those guy's gun's.
I know they shutdown a few guy's that didn't think it was weird for a guy to walk in and buy every AK+ AR in the store and not even know how to put a mag in them.

Straw purchase's and gun's ending up in Mexico get's ATf all worked up.
one gun or 20 they are gonna be on the dealer like stink on Doo-Doo.

ATF is all over guy's down there that sold those guy's gun's.
I know they shutdown a few guy's that didn't think it was weird for a guy to walk in and buy every AK+ AR in the store and not even know how to put a mag in them.

Straw purchase's and gun's ending up in Mexico get's ATf all worked up.
one gun or 20 they are gonna be on the dealer like stink on Doo-Doo.
Aaaah that's because ATF HAS BEEN THOUGH THIS BEFORE REMEMBER FAST AND FURIOUS LOL

Fast and Furious was different.
Dealers were either told to sell to known bad guy's or ATF purchased the gun's and handed them over.

The old SAIC of Portland ATF purchased 50's from TNW put tracking devices in the spade grip's and then forgot to put batteries in some of them.

Someone in Mexico even "figured it out" and started taking the grips off the guns with batteries in the GPS.
OperationGunRunner_zpsfdc0193c.jpg
Yes this is a real picture of a gun from TNW purchased by Portland ATF recovered in Mexico.

Fast and Furious was different.
Dealers were either told to sell to known bad guy's or ATF purchased the gun's and handed them over.

The old SAIC of Portland ATF purchased 50's from TNW put tracking devices in the spade grip's and then forgot to put batteries in some of them.

Someone in Mexico even "figured it out" and started taking the grips off the guns with batteries in the GPS.
View attachment 345295
Yes this is a real picture of a gun from TNW purchased by Portland ATF recovered in Mexico.
YES I know there was different things going on but the fact is they had something to do with it and from what I have heard they still finding guns from that mess in Mexico used in crimes

I agree. The ATF is responsible for faf failing. At the end of the day, the cartel was smarter.

One reason I hated Eric holder. No accountability. We all have bosses, customers, public, someone to answer to. The only reason faf put a bad taste in my mouth was because of the level of failure. I heard rumors they were di#$s to ffl's and tried to force them into the program but that's just hearsay.

Its not hearsay they did / Do coheres many dealers into selling to bad guy's.
Then turn around and hold it over the FFL or even prosecute them.

Phoenix ATF wanted us to send gun's to a known bad guy ( To them ) I told them to kick rock's.
I told them if they knew he was a bad guy go arrest him and leave us the hell out of it.
They were still running the task force program in 2015 when they approached us.

Hopefully the Don put's an end to the stupidity.

ATF caught the one guy the other guy is still MIA, some good ATF guy's out there in Portland.
One of the ATF guy's down in south Oregon chased a guy all over Anchorage that stole a rifle from me back in 99. It was funny as heck, they got 3 or 4 drug busts chasing the tard from flop house to flop house all day long until they caught up with him.

Agents name was Hanson or Henson.
Either way he was a super cool guy........

Last Edited:
It's guys like this that probably led to universal BCGs.

I have no respect for anyone willing to skirt the laws to make a buck. Especially when it hurts all the guns owners of the city, state, country.

F em. I hope they spend a good long time in a concrete box.

Where is Ed's? I went to this place a few times, but everything was over priced. I buy from Fast Cash in Lebanon. Those guys treat me well.
Ed's guns is great, he treats me right, and he orders just about any firearm I wanted, and he has the 4month layaway plan, not only are his prices reasonable, but he always beats everyone in Albany, I shop around to make sure...
Ed's Guns (call for store hours)
(541) 971-5010
2140 Broadway St. SW
Albany OR 97321

Ed's guns is great, he treats me right, and he orders just about any firearm I wanted, and he has the 4month layaway plan, not only are his prices reasonable, but he always beats everyone in Albany, I shop around to make sure...
Ed's Guns (call for store hours)
(541) 971-5010
2140 Broadway St. SW
Albany OR 97321
Yup. I don't know Ed well but the few times I gave him my business I felt right at home. He's a good man.

I'm totally an unapologetic corporate shill, but there is a Sportsman's Warehouse in Albany as well. I know we're not an LGS, and we often refer people to LGS's for services we don't provide, but we also don't get shut down by the ATF.

I'm totally an unapologetic corporate shill, but there is a Sportsman's Warehouse in Albany as well. I know we're not an LGS, and we often refer people to LGS's for services we don't provide, but we also don't get shut down by the ATF.

Does Sportsman's Warehouse do private party/person to person FFL transfers?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top