JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I finally gave up on gun shows. By the time I spent the drive time, fuel costs, the admission fee, and parking fees (where applicable) it didn't add up. There were/are deals to be had, but really really hard to find. I shop mostly online and find good deals on whatever I need. Gun show table dealers get mighty proud of their stuff and it seems like they don't want to sell or move in volume. I would make reasonable offers on stuff that would cost the same online (less shipping) and they would not take it. Finally, I gave up and just look online and pay the shipping. Now I save gas money and admission fees and spend more time shooting than visiting a gun show! Gun shows, good luck with 'em.

yeah this show is getting better, too. Seemed like deals were a bit harder to find tho, especially ammo. I had to haggle like crazy to get a few glock mags, like they are rare.

ya everything was pretty high priced for sure. But a buddy and i both scored on a few guns on sunday, i think they are a little more eager to deal the last day. I got a Citadel full size 1911 for $420 new, they r $516 at buds online. And my buddy picked up a 44 raging bull for $529 i think. Ammo and reloading prices sucked! I swear 1 guy was buying stuff at bimart then just marking it up. $30/100 for win .223 brass? Get real buddy! cant wait for the ARPC show in March that IMHO is probably the best show in oregon. BTW Dizle that 45 you didnt buy shoots awesome!! LOL!

I used to not haggle so much, but after going to the shows, spending the entry $, and seeing the silliness of the last election craze, I have no problem haggling over $28 Glock mags, and 223 ammo priced like its at Big 5. A lot of the vendors (not all) are still taking advantage of impulse & unaware buyers IMO. I would still rather give a local dude my extra dollar or 2 than order online even tho it can be cheaper. Plus I like the challenge of a deal.

I used to not haggle so much, but after going to the shows, spending the entry $, and seeing the silliness of the last election craze, I have no problem haggling over $28 Glock mags, and 223 ammo priced like its at Big 5. A lot of the vendors (not all) are still taking advantage of impulse & unaware buyers IMO. I would still rather give a local dude my extra dollar or 2 than order online even tho it can be cheaper. Plus I like the challenge of a deal.
looks like i need to learn to haggle and find that fine line of not psing some one off, howerver if you are over priced i still think i would just bounce.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top