JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK so I gotta ask, what makes the Albany show so much better than the others? Because quite frankly I've been disappointed as hell by the toal volume of sheer crap they sell at the Collector's West shows at the Expo Center in Portland. So much so that I vowed never to go to another gun show again.

This Albany one is put on by the Albany gun club (or something like that). They don't allow more than a few booths of that beanie baby & other stuff. This is the only one I bother going to any more. Lots of new & used stuff, antique & modern. And its only $5 & free parking. You will not be disappointed.

OK so I gotta ask, what makes the Albany show so much better than the others? Because quite frankly I've been disappointed as hell by the toal volume of sheer crap they sell at the Collector's West shows at the Expo Center in Portland. So much so that I vowed never to go to another gun show again.

when I have gone to the show there was free and lots of parking,a lot of GUN vendors,wide alases making it easy to LOOK, a lot of GUN ASSYS. dealers,some high volume ammo dealers,

every vendors seems to be selling GUN related items....I like this show some what better than Rickreall do to the spacing..

This Albany one is put on by the Albany Rifle and Pistol Club (or something like that). They don't allow more than a few booths of that beanie baby & other stuff. This is the only one I bother going to any more. Lots of new & used stuff, antique & modern. And its only $5 & free parking. You will not be disappointed.
Fixed that for you.
If Miwall participated in this show, it would definitely be 100%

Worth the drive from Banks.
I scored some Dillon Conversion kits(1/2 price) 250-3000 precision die set, some brass, bullets, and other odds and ends....Pardner scored a 95% Browning BSS SXS 12ga.
Lots of guns and rifles to chose from.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top