JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
is this gonna be worth goin to?

If you're in Albany, maybe.

Probably not worth driving for. Collectors West has a reputation to live down to.

Beanie babies, beef jerky, eyeglass cleaner, western art, flea market junk. Smaller hall to boot.

No thanks. I'll wait for the ARPC Spring show.

They are sold out.

I can't get tables to sell guns because the Vibrating Pillow lady reserved before me.

LOL.
I have sworn off paying admission for any shows until the next ARPC show. From Lebanon to Bend, the rest are just lame with worse or the same deals & inventory my local shops offer.

This was one show I looked forward to all year. I bet most people go to the show without knowing its being put on by a different host. that is... until they've paid & get inside.

I also did a double take at the calender on the website. If you look at the days it shows Sunday as the last day in the row before it starts over again if that makes sense. 9am on sat is when it starts.

the 147gr 9mm subsonic should be around between 100 to 110 for 500rds for Northwest members except coctailer gets to pay double for everything :D. Hope to see some of you guys there. Even if you don't buy ammo please stop by and introduce yourself.

Vendor list for the Albany Gun Show this weekend: Aloha Surplus, Jerry Waisanen Guns, Two Bears Glock, CNS Accessories, Keith's Sporting Goods, NW Ammo, ABG Guns, Albany Guns and Coins, NW Sporting Goods, RCW Arms, Oak Grove Ventures, Past Tenths Arms, Rogue River Trading Post, The Vest Guy, Air Gun Supply, Herb's Guns, BDI Ammo, Hawk Eye Optics, Scope Shield Covers, Troy Oz Knifes, Ron's Sporting Goods, Fort Knox Safes, Mountain View Safes, and many more vendors with tables of guns and knives! No Junk! Welcome to Collectors West Gun and Knife Shows

This weekend, Sept 25-26, Linn Co. Expo Center, Sat 9-5 Sun 9-3. Adm $6. Over 200 tables of quality guns, knives, ammo and related items. NO FLEA MARKET ITEMS. Welcome to Collectors West Gun and Knife Shows

Welcome to the site!!!

I was a bit surprised today to discover there were no flea-market tables. Is that by design?
I know it's been one of the main complaints.

The show is a lot better than I expected. All guns and ammo related.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top