JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
just got back... I have never seen it so packed with people.. picked up a couple of things i coulnt live without..there was a few moments of kids running around picking up guns without owners permission, with no adults around to keep them in check.. kinda weird. wheres the parents?

WOW--What a crowd!! Lot's of good stuff---more primers than I've seen in a while. Picked up a cute little Ruger MkIII with a short threaded barrel---looks like it's time to start suppressor shopping.:s0155:

biggest crowd I ever saw for this show. I scored lots of good deals on parts & stuff. this show & Rickreall are my 2 favorites by far! I hear Rickreall is next weekend.

My first but not my last Albany show. Free parking and $4 admission (w/NRA card) can't be beat. Enough of the high parking and admission at the Portland Expo. I live outside Oregon City, so a little longer drive, but I would recommend this venue to anyone with a similar situation. Just as big as the Portland show too! Happy shooting to my NWFA friends.

They anounced this morning that saturday set a record for attendance for a ARPC gun show there were over 4200 people through the door. Today was not as busy but still real good. by far the best gunshow I have ever had.

They anounced this morning that saturday set a record for attendance for a ARPC gun show there were over 4200 people through the door. Today was not as busy but still real good. by far the best gunshow I have ever had.

Heard today that attendance was around 6000 for both days. I worked it all day Sunday and it was nice, just enough people.

Looking forward to the Machine Gun Shoot in May!

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I'm planning on attending the September show this weekend. It'll be my first gun show ever and I'm stoked! For those more experienced, what time is better to avoid the crowds?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top