JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I came home with a 4" 357mag pistol that I didn't even know I needed! Lots of reloading stuff (thankfully) and used firearms at decent prices. It took me almost three and a half hours to get through it all.

Salem Gun and knife show is next weekend so I am going to that....
Couldn't make it to the Albany show-too many house projects before the monsoon season hits us.....
I found that the Salem show is only good if your looking for middle of the road/low end firearms or beaniebabies.
I dont think any of the big dealers even bother with it.

x2 never been impressed with salem show.

its all about arpc albany show and rickreall

20 years ago Salem was a decent show. Heck--they used to have a fair show in McMinnville! Any more I
agree, ARPC and Rickreall. One other worth checking out--East Albany Lions Club show in January. Been
to it a couple of times, has potential.

Did they do something about the low light in the Lions club show? I went there once and you could hardly see it was so dark, I wish I had a flashlight with me. It kind of reminded me of going into some seedy bar, old, smelly, dark and dank.

Love the Albany Show. It's always a great show with lots of Merchandise. Also Corvallis has fall festival arts and craft show in the park on the same weekend. Drop the Wife off at the Fall Festival and run to Albany for the gun show.
I would have been there if I had any money for fun right now. Ah well they do it again in 6 months

Did they do something about the low light in the Lions club show? I went there once and you could hardly see it was so dark, I wish I had a flashlight with me. It kind of reminded me of going into some seedy bar, old, smelly, dark and dank.

East Albany Lions show has been at the Fairgrounds--same as ARPC for a while. I do remember one show
that was REALLY dark--but for some reason I want to say it was Lebanon. Elks club? Several years ago. So dark you couldn't read the headstamp on ammo.

God I miss Albany's shows. Between those and Rickreall, I got my fix. They are worlds above the Deschutes county shows.

The Central Oregon Gun and Custom Knife Show is the newer of the two shows at the fairgrounds. It is still a bit small, but is still growing. And unlike the Wes Knodel shows, it has no superfluous crap like beanie babies and beef jerky. It's a good show, started by people frustrated by what the other show has become.

East Albany Lions show has been at the Fairgrounds--same as ARPC for a while. I do remember one show
that was REALLY dark--but for some reason I want to say it was Lebanon. Elks club? Several years ago. So dark you couldn't read the headstamp on ammo.

Come to think of it, that show was in Lebanon. That must have been the one I was thinking about. I think it was at the Lions club in Lebanon, that is probably where my confusion started.

East Albany lions show brings out the dealers with lots of parts and older guns. I almost like it as much as the ARPC show.

The ARPC show this weekend was pretty good. I showed up late morning Saturday and had no crowds to deal with. I brought a shotgun to sell and the first dealer that asked about it did a swell trade on my counter offer. I found two glock mags that had $35 base pads on each for competition for $20 each, $50 mags fro $20. My daughter got a free nutria skull and a complete nutria skeleton for her class to assemble from the fur dealer. I know he is not selling guns but his prices for furs and fur products are really good, the kids love to see his stuff and he is really friendly.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top