JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
I enjoyed it; didn't buy any guns but still had a good time. I saw that M14, went back 15 minutes later to take another look and it was gone. I wasn't going to buy it, was just curious.

My kids were hungry because they hadn't eaten breakfast, so I went over to the concessions kitchen to see what they had. I always cringe because my experience has been that places like that are overpriced for lousy food. We got pancakes for $4 per plate. They were good-sized and absolutely delicious! Probably the best pancakes I've ever had.

Good to meet you, BanjoGeek. I know I've bought a lot of stuff from you over the years, but now I know who you are. :) I already have that stock I bought Saturday installed on my shotgun.

I enjoyed it; didn't buy any guns but still had a good time. I saw that M14, went back 15 minutes later to take another look and it was gone. I wasn't going to buy it, was just curious.

My kids were hungry because they hadn't eaten breakfast, so I went over to the concessions kitchen to see what they had. I always cringe because my experience has been that places like that are overpriced for lousy food. We got pancakes for $4 per plate. They were good-sized and absolutely delicious! Probably the best pancakes I've ever had.

Good to meet you, BanjoGeek. I know I've bought a lot of stuff from you over the years, but now I know who you are. :) I already have that stock I bought Saturday installed on my shotgun.
Always good to see a happy ending. See you next time through.

What table did you have? I spent a bunch of time at the show, went through twice?
Where do you live in the Santiam Canyon? I am friends with Ken & Jan Cartwright and my son was the dam operator at the Detroit Dam during the fire. He was trapped there for a couple of days.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top