JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
I haven't lived anywhere near somewhere that had a gun show in a handful of years now...can we still purchase a firearm at the events? I assume only through the vendors and not just some person-to-person transactions anymore.

I haven't lived anywhere near somewhere that had a gun show in a handful of years now...can we still purchase a firearm at the events? I assume only through the vendors and not just some person-to-person transactions anymore.
Yes but you still have to do the background check and wait.

Just an FYI, this is a Wes Knodle promoter show so it won't be as big as the Lions or Albany Rifle and pistol shows. Still and all it is a gun show and it's good to get out and walk around some anyways. In other times I'd be there with a couple tables full of ammo. Instead I'll be working on filling back orders.

Might not be as big as the Albany R&P show. But at least it is happening and not canceled as the Albany R&P was.....
300 tables of product to search over and through people.
See you there!

Will mask "enforcement" be in effect?
I prefer to just wear it so these guys don't get in trouble...it has been really bubbleguming hard to get events booked (not just talking about guns) we can't even get food served for one of the weekly meetings I go to there because the expo center has been burned a few times by other groups that said they'd play by the rules and didn't.

Just an FYI, this is a Wes Knodle promoter show so it won't be as big as the Lions or Albany Rifle and pistol shows. Still and all it is a gun show and it's good to get out and walk around some anyways. In other times I'd be there with a couple tables full of ammo. Instead I'll be working on filling back orders.
Did Wes Knodle do a show in the past at this time in Albany or are they filling the gap ARPC left by not having shows?

Just got back from the show, it was a very good turnout. I picked up a very nice R1 1911 in stainless, a Hornady powered case prep center, a bunch of CCI suppressor 22lr ammo, a scope for my son's 10/22, and some other smaller things. Definitely some deals to be had! My new 1911 was under $600 for a Remington R1! I'm waiting for it to stop raining for a bit so I can go hang a target and shoot it in my back yard range.

Not a big show when compared to the others at Albany. However, there was enough to make it worth it if you have broad interests. That was even after showing up late.

There was some good prices on match 30 cal bullets from Lebanon pawn and some fair prices on milsurp sporters that could be converted back to original at Santiam Buyers. There was also lots of quality AR parts for builders that were fairly priced.

Not a big show when compared to the others at Albany. However, there was enough to make it worth it if you have broad interests. That was even after showing up late.

There was some good prices on match 30 cal bullets from Lebanon pawn and some fair prices on milsurp sporters that could be converted back to original at Santiam Buyers. There was also lots of quality AR parts for builders that were fairly priced.
i want to know who snagged the

Polytec m14 for $1100

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews