JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My very favorite Oregon gun show. 100% firearms, knives and firearms-related.

https://www.arpc.info/gunshow/

Albany convention center, within sight of I-5. Easy in, easy out. Free parking. $6 admission.

I'll see you there.

OTOH, if you're looking for beanie babies, beef jerky, pez dispensers, western art, have your eyeglasses cleaned or stand in looonng lines for admission, you may want to wait for one of the Portland Expo Center shows. And may God have mercy on your soul.

Just got back; picked up a nice tula mosin for $150. Wanted to buy a rem 760 in .308 and a marlin 39a, but will have to wait for another paycheck. .22lr is still $50 a brick, and powder is around the same per lb.

Walked through for a hour scanning the tables and picked up one new and four slightly used Glock 21 mags for $10 each. I should have bought more. Seen some good prices on several things except 22LR and powder.

I enjoyed the show, some deals, some not so much. Lots of stuff! I just picked up a new pair of EarPro Sonic Defenders 26db earplugs and a couple of boxes of Hornady Critical Defence 9mm HP's at a nice price. One table had Peters .22lr at $5 for 50/box's. Then again another table had a dozen Beanie Babies!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top