JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It's Speed Steel time!

ARPC Speed Steel is this next Sunday (22 February 2009)

Cost is $10

Be there at 8:30 to sign in and squad up.

Gate code if you’re not a member is 6536#

See y'all there.

im new to comp shooting and have no idea what this event is.... but im lookin to get into it so i might come just to observe

where is the event held and what is it like?

is it a friendly "come and take a look" kind of event?

im new to comp shooting and have no idea what this event is.... but im lookin to get into it so i might come just to observe

Its help at the Albany Rifle and Pistol Club heres a link: ARPC

You are welcome to come and observe at any event, very friendly, just remember eye and ear protection.

Make sure and bring your equipment, because you may want to try it out also

I will let someone else describe it, but I'm sure you can google speed steel

Most certainly a friendly event, please do come on out and take a look. Use the gate code above if you're not a club member and come on down to the blue buildings on the north side of the hill, we start out from Bay 3.

Like Wallygator said though, bring your eyes and ears.

This weekends "event" is at the Albany Rifle and Pistol Club (http://www.arpc.info) just south of Albany along I-5 (there is no direct exit off of I-5)

Speed Steel is about as "ground floor" as you can get for competitive "action" shooting. There's no shooter movement, all the targets are steel and you get to shoot each course of fire five times ...and it's a lot of fun.

thanks for the info

i think i should be able to make it, not sure if ill compete, only pistol i have at the moment is XD subcompact

hopefully ill see you guys there and maybe get to watch yall compete

You're more than welcome to come watch.

Your XD, some extra magazines, ammo and ten bucks and you'll be shooting your first match.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top