JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
WTS Albanian SKS Yes, rare, odd Albanian SKS from Albania, the country where Marko from Tropoja was born.
(There'll be a bonus to the buyer who gets that reference. 1616644177132.png )
The rifle and ammo is selling for $950. Now $900 OR $750 without the ammo!
FTF, Cash only in the Vancouver area, Buyer will pay all transfer charges

And all matching serial numbers (receiver, bolt, stock & magazine)

1616643464025.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
WTS Albanian SKS Yes, rare, odd Albanian SKS from Albania, the country where Marko from Tropoja was born.
(There'll be a bonus to the buyer who gets that reference.View attachment 848338)
The rifle and spam can is selling for $950. The can is marked 7.62x39 and you can see I'm adding the official can opener at no extra charge!

View attachment 848335
taken-marko-2_400x400.jpg

Good luck

Curious to know what year Marko is?? Does everything match?? Does he have a # on the stock?? Also being a C&R rifle do you accept these FFL's?? Thanks dg

Curious to know what year Marko is?? Does everything match?? Does he have a # on the stock?? Also being a C&R rifle do you accept these FFL's?? Thanks dg
No idea on the year, No number visible on the stock
But I will give it another once over just in case.

(There'll be a bonus to the buyer who gets that reference.View attachment 848338)
The rifle and spam can is selling for $950. The can is marked 7.62x39 and you can see I'm adding the official can opener at no extra charge!

View attachment 848335
Any other pictures?

In the 20 +\- years since I acquired mine, this is the first one I have seen for sale.

It is my understanding not many were imported.

If you factor out the ammo value, it is a darn good deal for such a rare bird!

GLWS!

Me again...you can tell what year it was made by looking at the receiver #'s below the bolt, there should be two #'s (70, 71, 78) after it. Also the # on the stock should be below the sling swivel on the stock....

Me again...you can tell what year it was made by looking at the receiver #'s below the bolt, there should be two #'s (70, 71, 78) after it. Also the # on the stock should be below the sling swivel on the stock....
78 on the receiver
66 on the stock

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.