DSG Arms
Oregon Rifleworks
Gun Deals
HighLine Firearms
Southwest Firearms
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Reactions
With a few stops on the way.

Howdy. Recently unemployed by choice, Sold my business in Bend, OR, Selling my house and looking at some rural homesteads in Eastern Washington.
I'm and Aircraft and Automotive mechanic, been shooting since about 1982.
Left Alaska in 2012, Lived in Hawaii until 2015 and Central Oregon since then.

I'm hoping to spend a bit more time building, practicing and shooting guns as it has always been a hobby of mine.

Recently got my first suppressor, a .22 version. .22 suppressed is a heck of alot of fun, I liked it so much that I built a poly 4.5" AR22 specifically for it.

I would really like to get involved in some steel matches, I will be looking around Spokane area to see whats available.

Anyways, thats my intro. Cheers!

0929201945.jpg

Reactions
Thanks... I've been on citydata but not recently.
We actually have an offer in on a property near Harrington. We'll see how it goes.

gryghin

Reactions
Great having you here. I'm really liking how this feature is causing everyone to engage.

Hope to see you at a Trash No Land cleanup sometime.

Reactions
If I knew then what I know now, and was looking in the Spokane area, I'd head a little farther East and move to Idaho instead...
Unfortunately location in relation to friends and family is bringing us there. Maybe not so shockingly, Idaho prices are even higher than WA right now. We will be about 50 miles southwest of spokane, so far away from the city.

Aside from Ammo, I don't forsee the need to purchase any more gun stuff, and Idaho is a short drive.
Hopefully Inslee won't be able to make ownership a felony.

Sporting Systems
NW Custom Firearms
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Southwest Firearms Forum
DSG Arms
Project Appleseed
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Cerberus Training Group

Upcoming Events

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond, OR