JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I'm just trying to help...I look forward to the hunting and fishing. And the homeschooling and raising my girls in the wilderness. And man, you talk about a place to disappear if you want to? That's the place. I figure just about the time my retirement checks stop, it'll be time to melt off into the woods.

Well, I'm just trying to help...I look forward to the hunting and fishing. And the homeschooling and raising my girls in the wilderness. And man, you talk about a place to disappear if you want to? That's the place. I figure just about the time my retirement checks stop, it'll be time to melt off into the woods.

We'll set up a monument where your frozen body lies :cool:

The snow in Western WA is very wet so it's no fun to drive in. Does your gal take vitamin D. I take it and it helps. After living here for a few years my vitamin d levels got kind of low. I moved here from somewhere with a lot more sun. My wife's vitamin d levels never got low up here but she's 1/2 Scots-Irish and fair skinned so she can get by on less sun.

And that's strange because really I can handle the dark and even the rain. What I hate is snow, not even cold so much cause there's always a wood stove to warm yer bones, just hate snow and ice. My gal needs lots of vitamin D and my sunny spirit and humor to handle our WA winters

The snow in Western WA is very wet so it's no fun to drive in. Does your gal take vitamin D. I take it and it helps. After living here for a few years my vitamin d levels got kind of low. I moved here from somewhere with a lot more sun. My wife's vitamin d levels never got low up here but she's 1/2 Scots-Irish and fair skinned so she can get by on less sun.

What the hell are you talking about?! You just need to be properly equipped!

Yep, I even take it now on GP. I'm Norman/Scot Irish, myself. My Scot clan affiliation is MacGregor

I grew up in Sitka (between Ketchikan and Juneau). The weather in the spring and fall is WET, summer is nice but more like spring in Portland. Winter is cold but beautiful, sometimes 6 weeks with no clouds! temps usually vary from low teens in winter to mid 70s in summer. Shortest daylight about 6 hrs, longest 18. Even Kalifonia transplants say that one nice day in SE Alaska is worth the rest of the year. Sunrises will take your breath away!
p.s. Last deer I got was from my driveway in my bath robe!

Good for Alaska though. Curious though if some new federal laws were to be put in place and a state refused to let anyone enforce them and the fed.gov said then we are cutting off such and such funds what would a poorer state do? Seems like that would be the only way the fed.gov could force compliance ... financial coercion.

Alaska has oil. I think they could coerce right back. :s0114:

Last deer I got was from my driveway in my bath robe!

What was the deer doing in your bath robe? :huh:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads