JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Remember they do get cash from the Alaska oil fund, plus maybe Ss if they got the points.

Pretty bad how they kept missing those bears, though.

Brutus out

The Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend isn't really that much. Usualy less than $2,000 per year. It was always nice geting new gear every year with it, but hardly enough to live on.

Atz Kilcher's estimated net worth = $5 million

Atz Kilcher Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

"Atz Kilcher net worth: Atz Kilcher is an American musician and artist with an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars. Born in Homer, Alaska, Atz Kilcher grew up in a musical family and was home-schooled for many years, until a road was built that allowed he and his siblings to travel to the nearest public school. He toured Alaska and Europe as a performer, with his family, in the 50s and 60s. He is currently one of the stars of the Discovery Channel show, "Alaska: The Last Frontier", which chronicles the Kilcher family and their homestead in Southern Alaska. Mr. Kilcher is in charge of protecting his family's herd of cattle from local predators such as coyotes, wolves, and bears. He spends much of his time alone during the summer while attending to the cattle. His two sons live on nearby tracts of land, and his daughter, Jewel Kilcher, lives in Texas. She is a famous pop and country music recording artist."

Didn't Ted Nugent get in trouble for wounding a bear he didn't find and then go on hunting another bear? I could be wrong but I'm thinking the law is the first one you shoot at and hit fills your tag in Alaska. The first bear shot from the beach in the show is obviously hit and dragging a back leg, or at least that's what it looked like on my tv.

Theirs a new TV show that just started called Klondike. It's about Alaska's gold rush. So far it's really good :) I like the Frontier but it's lost it entertainment. Same think every show :-(

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top