JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was a sting operation...

There are more of them there than we know.
My bet is they are allowed to operate under a controlled directive.
They probably don't even realize that they are directed.
The why is - Use your imagination. They probably have lunch at the Whitehouse regularly :-/

I don't like to use my imagination....It scares hell out of me and makes me buy ammunition!! yikes.gif

yikes.gif

Gosh you guys don't you see this is all George bushes fault I mean come on Berry Satorro AKA (BHO) didn't know anything but what he saw on the late night news between golf trips. GEESH

Amazing to me that people see things more the way they are then they did just a few years ago. People are actually getting wise to the BS. Unfortunately not enough though, so the lemmings in all their fear will continue to march toward the cliff. Trading individual rights/freedoms for false safety. Scripted events, false flags work. They have for many hundreds of years and they will continue to work, well.

Gosh you guys don't you see this is all George bushes fault I mean come on Berry Satorro AKA (BHO) didn't know anything but what he saw on the late night news between golf trips. GEESH

The thing that rings in my ear.
"I will have more leeway after the election" in the open mike moment to Putin........

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top