JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Pretty much any time anyone starts getting goofy on an airplane the people on the plane almost immediately subdue them. Buildings are being hardened against truck bombs, and all explosive materials are very closely inventoried and controlled. A bulk purchase of ammonium nitrate fertilizer will likely get you a visit from the FBI or ATF, and even then it's difficult to even get a truckbomb close enough to a building to have much effect. Really, the only options that are even open to AQ at this point are the mass shootings vis a vis the mumbai and now kenya mall attacks. However, a very big difference is here in the US there are a lot more armed guards, all police are armed, even a non-trivial number of citizens are armed. Could they do it? yea, but they will have the best results in "gun free" zones.

Sounds like suicide koi, I never did like those over grown gold fish. Whenever I go in to a restaurant and they have a fish tank I always point the largest fish out to my wife and say clearly out loud. I want that one for dinner.
Sound like neither of the two explosions were big or deadly and we can be thankful for that.
Brutus out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads