JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Update: Well Sox is available again. We tried "dealing" with my daughter's allergy issues for the last month, but things haven't gotten better. We thought maybe my daughter was just allergic to the dog shampoo we used when we first got her, but we stopped using it and still have problems.

Sox was the pick of the litter. I think in the last month, we've gotten over 500 compliments on Sox! We literally cannot walk 100 ft without someone stopping and petting her. My wife even says it's starting to get annoying. lol When you're in a rush, sometimes it can be. :) If you're single, you wouldn't be for long if you have Sox with you. We get just as many "good temperament" comments. She doesn't shy away from people or other dogs. Very friendly and will easily lay on her back side if you pet her. She is housebroken already, but I don't know how she will do in a new home. She's very quiet dog, at least for now. She will only bark once or twice if she hears a strange sound at night and we will frequently go all day without hearing a noise from her.

We are just asking a re-homing fee of $200. I would gladly pay $2000 for her if my daughter wasn't allergic to her. She really is the best dog. 1 minute with her and you will say the same thing. We will include a giant Kirkland bag of dog food and a couple of her toys. Forgot to mention that we will include a large crate we just purchased for $99.

First pic is when we first got her. Second was taken just a few days ago. She is now 13 weeks old.

IMAG0319.jpg

imagejpeg_2.jpg

Awwww! She is just adorable! That is so sad that your daughter is allergic, I can just imagine her little heart breaking. I wish I could have a dog but my apartment manager is too strict :s0123:

Best of luck finding her a new home, she certainly deserves it.

But my 3-yr old daughter is allergic to her. We were hoping it was something else yesterday, but my daughter's had the same reaction all day and all evening today too. And it gets much worse with direct contact. Really sad since my daughter loves her to death!

IMAG0319.jpg

There is hope when she gets older. My parents had to get rid of our family dog when I was a child due to my allergies. Somehow I outgrew them and now enjoy the joys of dog companionship.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top