JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 1 female for sale.10 weeks old, great bloodline, paperwork, dew claws removed, docked tail, Vaccinations, micro chipped,she has been introduced to quail and grouse wings, live quail, live rabbits, and gunfire(blanks).
Finish training and have a great versatile hunting dog. Upland, waterfowl, shed, etc. These dogs do it all.
$1000.

20180917_191924.jpg

Last Edited:
So cute! I've never seen one that dark before. Do you regularly have access to GSP puppies? When we buy a house in a few years, we want to get a dog and the GSP is in our top 3. Mrs. Bisley had a few growing up. GLWS.

So cute! I've never seen one that dark before. Do you regularly have access to GSP puppies? When we buy a house in a few years, we want to get a dog and the GSP is in our top 3. Mrs. Bisley had a few growing up. GLWS.

Yes, have connection with a few breeders in southern Idaho. Let me know when the time comes.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top