JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Shopping around for first black rifle, in an intermediate cartridge (.223 or 5.45). Would like a better Tantal or maybe a decent, "shooter" AR15. :eek: Love to get ammo/accessories in the deal, do could go a bit higher on the right deal...I know I cannot afford to be very picky, so try me...Man, I wish K-Var would drop the dang prices on their 5.45s!

I'd consider AKs or Saigas that will take AK mags, too, just no WASRs. I'll consider anything "black" and solid, worst I can say is no. Thanks.

I'll tell you folks, both your ideas were basically the ones I was down to (been looking at that interarms tantal for a while, pogi. pretty sweet. is there any ammo you have for sale, too? just curious for now). And those dang bargain bin ar15s at CMMG are the same thing: very tempting.

I am still kicking myself for not buying nhuman's ar15 that was sold earlier this week. ar15 with a magpul stock and 200 rounds for $685, right here in PDX. Dangit.

Not bidding right now, but might in a few days. Definitely still watching the classifieds like a hawk.

I'll tell you folks, both your ideas were basically the ones I was down to (been looking at that interarms tantal for a while, pogi. pretty sweet. is there any ammo you have for sale, too? just curious for now). And those dang bargain bin ar15s at CMMG are the same thing: very tempting.

Century arms has 1080 round tins of 5.45 for $107 right now! Pick up one even if you don't have the gun yet! What other rifle can you shoot a 30 round mag for under $3?

I am still kicking myself for not buying nhuman's ar15 that was sold earlier this week. ar15 with a magpul stock and 200 rounds for $685, right here in PDX. Dangit.

I have an AR15 built by nhuman, and trust me, it is very high quality. :s0155:

So I guess I will pile on, on you kicking yourself for missing out on nhumans AR15, but in a friendly sort of way............:s0114:

You might want to shoot him a PM, he might be able to put something together for you in your price range.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Check out the one I just listed! 140 rounds down the pipe, and for the right price I can include some ammo in a deal to put something together as well.

without the Noveske rear sight I could go a bit lower on it... I know I can get money out of the sight at some point without too much trouble.

hit me up if your interested!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.