JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a WASR 10/63 I bought about a year ago new. I have only shot about 100 rounds through it.

I stained the wood that came with the rifle a dark red wood color. I thought it turned out really good.

It is all stock except I added a recoil buffer that I got from Midwayusa.com.

Included is 2 Steel 30 Round mag, 3 Brand New Tapco Poly mags, about 400 rounds of ammo, and the bayonet.

There is a crack in the wood on the top hand guard. It does not seem to affect how the weapon fires.

I am asking $850 for everything. I really like this rifle and I do not really want to sell it. However I am going to Asia for a while and they don't want me to bring my AK....

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

photo.jpg

photo 5.jpg

photo 4.jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 2.jpg

I agree, it looks like you did a great job with the stain.

A few questions:
Are you the original owner?
How did the handguard get cracked?
Is the front sight straight?
What are specifics of ammo?

thank you.

I agree, it looks like you did a great job with the stain.

A few questions:
Are you the original owner?
How did the handguard get cracked?
Is the front sight straight?
What are specifics of ammo?

thank you.

Hi,

I am the original owner. I purchased the rifle from Oak Grove Ventures in Eugene.

I cracked the top hand hard (see picture 3) when I was staining the wood. Following a you tube video on taking the wood off. I guess I twisted it to hard.... Realistically it could be glued with wood glue. But given the nature of the AK47, gives it a rugged look.

The sight looks pretty straight to me. It hit 8x10 paper at ~50 yards.

The ammo is mostly Tula I think that's what its called, I got it at Walmart. The other was more expensive it came it a black and silver box.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.