JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a few AK47 goodies that I'm selling as a package deal only (not willing to split up).

As an added incentive I'm going to include a tactical vest (new / never used) for free to whomever purchases "the package".!

Now onto the post.

YHM (Yankee Hill Machine) AK flash hider -
Phantom Aggressive
14 x 1 LH
Suppressor Mount = NO
New in package
$28.50 @ Primary Arms

DPH Arms bolt on AK47 "charging handle"
New in package
$29.95 @ DPH Arms

UTG gen3 AK47 side scope mount with 2 rails (never used)
Price tag of $33.99 on the box

All 3 items (package deal only)...
$50 dollars cash

The buyer is also going to get the tactical vest as a added bonus. I purchased this a while back at Aloha Surplus for $60 dollars.
It's black in color, completely adjustable for size (medium - large). It has 12 pockets in total and is "hydration ready". 2 large pockets in back and 10 pockets in front (4 small, 2 medium, 2 double mag pouches and 2 large pockets). It has never been used / worn ect.
No tags to identify the manufacturer. It's really nice however I have lots of gear and never got around to actually using it. Basically I'd like to have someone actually use it. Perfect for paintball, hiking, ect.

Sorry NO-TRADES and I won't respond to low-ball / other offers.

FTF

Located in the Hillsboro / Beaverton area

Can meet up at Sportsman warehouse off 185th and highway 26 or close to.

Thanks

20160703_154358-1.jpg 20160703_154241-1.jpg 20160703_154201-1.jpg 20160703_154120-1.jpg 20160703_154029-1.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top