Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

AK47 scope rail (side mount) - Midwest Industries

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by 4th_point, Jan 23, 2012.

1. 4th_point

4th_point Hillsboro Member

MI AK Railed Scope Mount (Midwest item MI-AKSM) for sale, $80 FTF in Portland area.

Mount was used to install a scope on a Saiga. 100 rounds fired, then mount and scope removed from rifle. Very well made and rugged mount that sits low, and centered over rifle. This is not like the lower quality mounts on the market that sit really high or will not return to zero.

No pics right now. Pics are available at MI website (item MI-AKSM on their home page). These sell for $110 at most retailers + shipping, if you can find one (many places have this backordered for weeks). I sold my Saiga and no longer need this mount.

Note: the mount is in very good shape, but since rings were installed on it the rail has some marks as is typical with these types of mounts. My Larue mounts also showed these small marks. Most people would not even notice them, but I thought this should be mentioned.

2. 4th_point

4th_point Hillsboro Member

SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.