JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
BRAND NEW AK47 RUSSIAN, NEVER SHOT IT, JUST JOINED NW FIREARMS, MUST SELL, IN ORIGINAL BOX WITH 1 30RD MAG.
$600 CAME IN BOX CONVERTED EMAIL ME AT [email protected] for fast response

AK47-1.jpg

AK47-2.jpg

Last Edited:
This guy is so easy work with, the rifle is so sweet, I drove up to Vancouver and did the deal, and the dealer didn't charge me any tax just $600! Thank Jason!

Yeah he took it to a ffl, real cool guy! I just sent him another email he is got a bunch of ammo for sale also! This thing has awsome grouping!

WA FFL has to charge sales tax on any FFL-required transction involving an out of state firearm, even if it is a private sale. Lousy law, but it has been around for a while:

<broken link removed>

I think it is a stupid law, but like all gun laws I prefer to follow them than risk problems.

Well I don't know the law, but he claims that if you are a Oregon resident, and clearly you have Oregon id, then he claims you don't have to charge sales tax.....like buying anything else in Washington from Oregon.
But to answer the question, it has a tapco stock, tapco g2 trigger, scope rail, SUPER NICE pistol grip, also whom ever did the coversion, did a fantastic job on accepting any mag I stick in there, the rifle does show any conversion was done on it.....
Can I answer any questions? Hahaha

Hmmm, I don't really no what he is talking about, but ok.....
This is my first time on NWF, clearly I not selling anything, I went and bought that rifle from Jason, and that's it.... I think he is confusing me with someone else..

Hmmm, I don't really no what he is talking about, but ok.....
This is my first time on NWF, clearly I not selling anything, I went and bought that rifle from Jason, and that's it.... I think he is confusing me with someone else..

No confusion I have all the IP's to back it up, you're a liar Jason. Banned!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.