JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got one today. Can't get all 75 rds in. Only 73. I read reviews on Cheaper Than Dirt said some people were shoving 1-3 extra rounds in these things. I can't even get the regular max capacity. Not that I would try to go over that. I'm not one of those "15+1, 15 in the can one in the pipe" kind of guys. I watched this video on youtube

YouTube - The RIGHT way to load a 75rd AK Drum Magazine

and did it the exact same way, however after filling the mag, spinning it to feed the first rounds to the top, I can't fit in the last couple rounds he does in the video. Anyone else have this problem with the magazines or have any ideas?

If you are following the video and can't duplicate it, I'd say there is a slight issue with the drum. Not to worry, though. If you can't kill whatever you're shooting with 73 rounds, you've got BIG problems :s0114: .

Mine loads fine.

Keith

If you are following the video and can't duplicate it, I'd say there is a slight issue with the drum. Not to worry, though. If you can't kill whatever you're shooting with 73 rounds, you've got BIG problems :s0114: .

Mine loads fine.

Keith

I'm thinking it's probably okay. Those were kinda my thoughts as well...if I can't do it with 73, then 75 probably isn't gonna make much of a difference. Just irks me that it doesn't work like it should. I'm going to shoot it and if it feeds properly I guess I'll just deal.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top