JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not really unique, some arsenals have them. Its the aks-74u sight set up. Which has its pros and cons.

Not a fan personally, I think the Russians should have went further back on the cover and used an aperture. But Russians are Russians.
It was probably do to that potato vodka..why they didnt

I'd say try the PSA. Most others will have large threads and adapters suck. You have room to spare with the hybrid, but try finding a 26x1.5 front cap for your hybrid.

I totally understand having a budget. And if a can is a for sure plan for this gun, you have to keep that in mind for sure. Same boat here on my Scorpion build.

I hate to think what I have in my m92. Has to be close to a grand now. I did get it super cheap though. Its still my absolute favorite that I take every time I go anywhere. But you shouldn't do what Ibdid and just get a cheap AK. If you SBR it, you're gonna have it a long time. Make it worth it.

I totally understand having a budget. And if a can is a for sure plan for this gun, you have to keep that in mind for sure. Same boat here on my Scorpion build.

I hate to think what I have in my m92. Has to be close to a grand now. I did get it super cheap though. Its still my absolute favorite that I take every time I go anywhere. But you shouldn't do what Ibdid and just get a cheap AK. If you SBR it, you're gonna have it a long time. Make it worth it.
Just got the scorpion micro, new trigger, trigger spring, charging handle, and grip will be here today

20190804_190628.jpg

I have the Kyber Customs (I think) m92 aperture flip sight. Works fine for me, but I don't shoot in the dark with it. I mean... AK's with short barrels at night are not just free flash bangs with every shot... the one time I did shoot it at twilight, i was blind in one eye for 30mins.

This image was during twilight at the end of a hike, but the flash made it look like a night shoot. In 5he video, its dark, and then "BANG!.... Ah, I'm blind...." can be heard.. lol

IMG-20170421-Grabi.jpg

I'm running an Alkys Defense brake now. Not as much flas as before, but for the M92, back pressure and over gassing can be a big issue. Boosters and flaming pig style brakes cause more of the bad pressure.

I need a M92 to match my M85. Amazing little pistols. As for suppressing them, they suck for that. However, I'd consider the Dead Air Wolverine, just need to pull the trigger on one.

I need a M92 to match my M85. Amazing little pistols. As for suppressing them, they suck for that. However, I'd consider the Dead Air Wolverine, just need to pull the trigger on one.
If it comes down to having to buy a new can, Ill be honest I would rather buy one for my new cz scorpion micro. I bought the silencerco Hybird 46, for the fact that it will work on just about anything and everything thing I have or want

I was about to go one can for everything, glad I didn't. Now I want one can for each. As I'm tired of swapping the few I have back and forth. The wolverine is a great stand alone 30 cal from what I read, but it would be the bees knees on an AK. The hybrid, I'd probably use more on something like a 45/70.

I was about to go one can for everything, glad I didn't. Now I want one can for each. As I'm tired of swapping the few I have back and forth. The wolverine is a great stand alone 30 cal from what I read, but it would be the bees knees on an AK. The hybrid, I'd probably use more on something like a 45/70.
I mainly use it on my 308 and 300blkout , all though I have used it on my xd 45, and I have a 556 can that I use on both my 556 ar and my 22 rifle

I kind of wonder if I should have SBRd an M85 vs an M92. 5.56 is closer to the original krink than 7.62, and that was my intent (krink clone). Back then though, I didn't have any experience with AKs. Live and learn I suppose. Took my M70a2 UF out today. Had a blast. Seriously think I enjoy shooting AKs more than ARs even.:D

I have the Kyber Customs (I think) m92 aperture flip sight. Works fine for me, but I don't shoot in the dark with it. I mean... AK's with short barrels at night are not just free flash bangs with every shot... the one time I did shoot it at twilight, i was blind in one eye for 30mins.

This image was during twilight at the end of a hike, but the flash made it look like a night shoot. In 5he video, its dark, and then "BANG!.... Ah, I'm blind...." can be heard.. lol

View attachment 608821
-
. Gotta luv the Commie fire spiters . go to (fast forward) @ 2:30 in Vid. / without and with FH .
I got a Russian parts 74 / 8.5" / folder , .. AR is twice the rifle than AK ,.. but there always something about the Krink shorties that just BadAzz looking and give me wood when shooting .

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top