Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

AK47 Mags (all steel) $39

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by accessbob, Jan 5, 2013.

1. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

Don't know that I'd classify it as a "great deal" but at least there are some in stock. The Gun Broker in Clackamas has a box full of AK47 mags for $39 each. I decided to buy a couple just to give me a total of 4, while I could get them. So, I thought I'd post here so anyone who wants them, and can't find them, can know where to go. Don't know how long they'll last though. And, their stock of guns is quite low compared to normal. But they still have a fair amount.

2. FarmerTed1971

FarmerTed1971 Portland, Oregon, United States Well-Known Member

Ouch.

3. oneharmonic

oneharmonic Portland, OR Well-Known Member

Yowza. You might be better off in the classifieds.

4. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

In what, finding some or selling them? I am not selling. I am only pointing out where there are some in stock if anyone wants them. From what I've seen, there aren't all that many currently in stock anywhere and even those people are selling in the classifieds are quickly gone. But again, I am not selling them, I was posting where some could be found - Gun Broker Clackamas.

5. oneharmonic

oneharmonic Portland, OR Well-Known Member

It's good that we post in stock notifications whenever we find something like this, so I appreciate it.

6. i3izzy

i3izzy FG, OR Active Member

7. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

That's about $30.00 beyond being a "great deal".