JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice! I was researching getting a Vepr for the past few months, specifically the super model in .308. But after looking and researching, settled on a Sig 556R myself. Can't beat the price on ammo, and supposed to be more accurate than almost any AK, and barrel twist seems to be good at 9.5to1 with more modern coating inside barrel rather than chrome. kind of a blend between AR and AK, with potent 7.62 cheap ammo, and mags. Bought an eotech, troy BUIS, and muzzle break allready. Now time to payoff layaway, can't wait!

The SIG is good if it has the updates, but the "iron" sights suck. Install BUIS, ASAP. They also will not take AK drums but I can live with that

BTW I have 3 AK47s and two are pre ban Norincos. Great CQC cartridge weapons

I like my old 7.62x39 Norinco, I replaced the original wood furniture several years ago.

SuppressedAKM.jpg

Love my Arsenal SGL-21 and couldn't be happier with it. I researched and tried a couple of different AKs before settling on it. Most of my buddies are AR guys, and they tried to rag on the price of the Arsenal, the lack of accessories compared to ARs, accuracy (pshhht, it shoots fine), etc. I got the last laugh during the post-Sandy Hook gun madness when they couldn't find ANYTHING, including 5.56 ammo to shoot while 7.62x39 was and is still plentiful.

The market for AK accessories is good and gets better every day... plenty of great sites out there.

My next purchase will probably be AK pistol in 7.62 so it can share mags with my Arsenal. I'm crossing my fingers WA state will allow SBRs someday, and then, I'll already have an AK pistol ready to go to process paperwork and add a stock to. =)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top