JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Custom Built AK-47 From Romanian And U.S. Parts Available for trade..

Has ATI Furniture, K-Var Trigger Group, 1 40 rd Magazine, 922R Compliant. Ready For Parkerizing or Blueing or what ever finish you want to put on it. I Have Shot About 200 Rounds With it and it Fires Nice with no issues.

Will take Trades, Modern Compact or Sub Compact Pistols! Something Like, H&K USP Compact in .45, Sig P250 2Sum, Kahr Sub Compact, I am open to other offers as well just No Shotguns/Wheelguns/Clothing/Electronics/Junk/

Please include photos of your trade item..

Trades are always better for me so don't ask how much cash I want if offering FRN's just make the offer.

Local Face to Face Vancouver, WA or I will Not Ship.

Best to send me a txt msg at 5 Zero 3 4 Seven Five 33 4 Seven

Per ATF, ATF Online - Firearms - Frequently Asked Questions

The key word's here are "suggest & should" and When I get a viable or serious trade/sale I will place my info on it.

my name,
city/state
serial #

Individuals manufacturing sporting-type firearms for their own use need not hold Federal Firearms Licenses (FFLs). However, we suggest that the manufacturer at least identify the firearm with a serial number as a safeguard in the event that the firearm is lost or stolen. Also, the firearm should be identified as required in 27 CFR 478.92 if it is sold or otherwise lawfully transferred in the future.

I honestly feel that Contract Pilot is correct here, CFR 478.92 pertains strictly to licensed FFL's not private non dealer individuals. I am the first guy that would delete an item that was in violation of the code but as far as I can see he is within law to sell this as is.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.